Restore Honor Rally in DC --did anyone here attend?

by Ri 77 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I like Glenn Beck too Ri. He's the corner stone that will be instrumental in building this country back up to where it needs to be.

ROFL.

You are a low-down, good-for-nothing, jive-talking poseur!

Syl

• Ri
    Ri

JWoods, It is sad that so many are brainwashed by the likes of men like Al Sharpton who want to keep race in the running becouse it suits his pocket book....he loves to stir up trouble when there is none. Sparpton is getting rich off of race baiting.

• JWoods
    JWoods

And Snowbird is one of the nice ones, Ri -

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• Ri
    Ri

sonwbird...why so nasty and ugly?

• Ri
    Ri

What a shame...if snowbird could only take a good look at herself....most Liberals are mean and nasty like snowbird

• undercover
    undercover
    We may even be to the point now where he is more hated than Sarah Palin.
    This board is VERY liberal, Ri - only a few of us ex-JW conservatives here.

I lean liberal with some libertarian and conservative veins, depending on the subject. I don't hate Beck...or Palin...or Sharpton. I saw Sharpton on Bill Maher one time. He was actually kinda funny... too bad he's a fake.

I don't hate these people, I just don't take them seriously. I do express some surprise that so many people fall under these people's spell. But, many people fall for religious cults, so why not political ones as well?

So tell me JWoods.... you lean conservative, though not rabid right... do you like Glenn Beck? Do you see him as a good thing for America?

• snowbird
    snowbird

MiseryLovesElders insulted me on a thread on either yesterday or the day before - for the life of me, I can't remember which.

He said, in effect, that I should stay in a woman's place.

Jive-time-turkeyfied-yo-yo!

Relax, Ri.

Misery and I understand each other.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

By the way, I'm neither a Liberal, nor nasty, nor mean.

If you don't believe me, ask JWoods.

Syl

• Ri
    Ri

Snowbird , do you wonder why you were insulted? Do you think it is because you represent the Angel of Peace and Love?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit