Restore Honor Rally in DC --did anyone here attend?

by Ri 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Ri
    Ri

Beck is revealing the truth about the Marxist in the White House and his cornies from Chicago he has surrounding him.

I don't care what religion Beck is part of....

I listen to the what the Holy Spirit tells me in my heart when I ask for guidence. I don't need nor want to be part of a religion.

However that said, I will investigate the Mormon belief...I believe we give from our hearts and not because we are demanded to give 10% of whatever.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Beck is revealing the truth about the Marxist in the White House and his cornies from Chicago he has surrounding him.

Ri, Beck is doing nothing more than making a ton of money. And stirring the country against the current President on false pretenses.

Can you explain to me exactly how the President is a Marxist? Can you tell me exactly what harm he is trying to do?

• Ri
    Ri

GM, AIG, Goldman Sacks, Big Banks...to big to fail....UNIONS...in his pocket spending our tax dollars because Obama favors them over private business

Lots more....that is just a few...He has shown a disreguard for what "We the people" want, and gone ahead with his Obamcare that will break our country...and that is exactly what Obummer is doing. That is his plan.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Whatever.

Restore Honor, indeed, how about helping them get their GEDs.

Yeah, baby.......

• beksbks
    beksbks
    GM, AIG, Goldman Sacks, Big Banks...to big to fail....UNIONS...in his pocket spending our tax dollars because Obama favors them over private business

But what about these things you mention? This is just FOX news talking points or sounds bites from the last few years. How are you putting them all together, and what exactly is your point in mentioning them?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sigh

America will diminish and go in to the south..................

• Ri
    Ri

Can you prove he is NOT a Marxist? I knew Obama was a Marxist before I knew Glenn Beck, before I watched Foxnews

I read Obamas books on his life

It is all about CONTROL of BIG BUSINESS

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

America reverts to the lowest common denominator. The Age of American Exceptionalism is well and truly over........a TV circus barker claims the president of the US is a Marxist.....and idiots believe it.

• Ri
    Ri

I thank God I didn't drink the KOOLAID...look at you....you can't see nor hear what is right before your eyes and ears

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Ri, you've got Kool-Aid coursing through your veins. You believe what the Glenn Becks of this world are telling you, but not the part where they TELL you CLEARLY that they are shysters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit