Restore Honor Rally in DC --did anyone here attend?

by Ri 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Ri
    Ri

I have been watching Glenn Beck for over a year and I like him...he says what most Americans are thinking and feeling

There is no doubt he has a love for our Creator

BTW I was a JW for 10 years and left that religion for good...I have no desire to belong to another religion but I do consider myself a Christian.

Just wanted to know what your opinion is of Glenn Beck

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

uh oh...watch out Ri...he's not the most popular guy on this forum right now...

• Ri
    Ri

Why NOT brotherdan

• brotherdan
  • miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I like Glenn Beck too Ri. He's the corner stone that will be instrumental in building this country back up to where it needs to be.

• Ri
    Ri

OH my, I don't think Glenn Beck dishonors MLK...BUT Sharpton does in everyway...MLK wanted all of us to come together...shapton wants to devide us

• Ri
    Ri

I agree MLS.....Glenn Beck is a God sent...among all the Liberal progressive Marxist that want to control our nation right now...Glenn is keeping us sane from these people who are insane...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I don't have an opinion on Glen Beck because I've never followed him. I was just pointing out that there are a lot of people on the board that have VERY strong feelings about him.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    there are a lot of people on the board that have VERY strong feelings about him.

We may even be to the point now where he is more hated than Sarah Palin.

This board is VERY liberal, Ri - only a few of us ex-JW conservatives here.

• Ri
    Ri

Yes Dan I understand what you meant..I was talking about those who live in the past with Sharpton the has-been who wants to keep race and bigotry in the forefront when he should let go...that is the past

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit