Restore Honor Rally in DC --did anyone here attend?

by Ri 77 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I was insulted because that's what Misery likes to do to me.

He needs a good oomph upside the head!

Seriously, though, I'm not mad at him, or he at me.

We're just funnin' with each other.

Syl

• Ri
    Ri

Personally...I think Glenn Beck is doing a great job of bringing people back to where we belong in America and as Americans, back to what our founders meant it to be. A country with goodness...faith, hope and charity...We have gotten off the track somewhere.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    sonwbird...why so nasty and ugly?

It is all kind of an insiders joke, Ri - Snowbird hardly ever posts anything political here, except to point out racial imbalance issues. She is also really one of the nicest people here.

So tell me JWoods.... you lean conservative, though not rabid right... do you like Glenn Beck? Do you see him as a good thing for America?

I kind of like him as far as politics. Remember, he was up front in taking down ACORN and Van Jones. I think he has taken himself way too seriously lately on the religious "get back to God" issues. I have to say that having known a few - I feel about the same things toward Mormons as I do toward JWs - that they are at the roots an opressive religious cult. I think that Glenn Beck is getting dangerously close to proving that to everyone. In all - I think Beck is really just an entertainment-media figure; sort of like a modern day new age Will Rogers.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Personally...I think Glenn Beck is doing a great job of bringing people back to where we belong in America and as Americans, back to what our founders meant it to be. A country with goodness...faith, hope and charity...We have gotten off the track somewhere.

You're so right Ri!! All those bleeding heart liberals want to do is sink our moral, and our moral integrity. They'd like nothing more for us than to be 3rd World Marxist hellhole! I know for a certainty that the Good Lord is guiding Glenn Beck, and grooming him for this country's return its glory days. He's hurting the liberal media where it hurts the most. He's the shining bastion of light to drown out the darkness of that commy currently occupying our once glorious White House. Soon Ri, soon, our faith in the Lord that we display openly by supporting good Christians like Glenn Beck will pay off for us and our children.

• JWoods
    JWoods

miseryloveselders somehow sounds jealous that Beck pulled a MUCH larger crowd than Sharpton.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Stop, MLE!

You're making my sides hurt with laughter!

Syl

• JWoods
    JWoods

Sylvia sounds jealous that Beck took down her fantasy boyfriend - Van Jones.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Well Sylvia, you're a bleeding heart liberal, and it sounds like your sides are bleeding too!! I would suggest Prilosec OTC, but it was a conservative who discovered it, and you wouldn't have proper appreciation for that sort of thing!!

• undercover
    undercover
    I think he has taken himself way too seriously lately on the religious "get back to God" issues. I have to say that having known a few - I feel about the same things toward Mormons as I do toward JWs - that they are at the roots an opressive religious cult. I think that Glenn Beck is getting dangerously close to proving that to everyone.In all - I think Beck is really just an entertainment-media figure; sort of like a modern day new age Will Rogers

Yea, I see him as more entertainment than anything. But I sense that he's starting to believe his own hype... especially the "getting back to God" schtick.

• snowbird
    snowbird

JWoods is off topic.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit