J.R.Brown

by Mall Cop 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It sticks in my memory that Browns had money from Priscilla's family.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

It sticks in my memory that Browns had money from Priscilla's family.

Elaborate on that Billy.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I was hoping someone else would have details. I wasn't that close to them to really have the facts. But why should I let a little thing like "facts" stand in the way of some crazy conjecture on my part... eh?

As already noted, from his clothes, furniture, car, and (I think) jewelry, he had money to spend. Sure, lots of Bethel heavies got "green handshakes" that improved their standard of living, but most of them didn't flaunt it so much. JR wasn't afraid to let it show. I never went looking for details, but I got the story that his wife had inherited money. I knew much less about Priscilla than about JR. If I recall correctly, I think she's a gifted pianist, maybe even a singer, too. But she seemed much more private and distant than her husband. She was stylish, but she wasn't the thin, bubbly, eye-candy that I would have expected to be Mrs. JR Brown.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Interesting, so he doesn't have a trophy wife, but what he did do was hit jackpot by marrying her? Interesting.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I've searched and searched for the CNN video of J.R. Brown but I think because it's old news now they may have pulled it. I'll keep looking though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit