J.R.Brown

by Mall Cop 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sam Herd is up in NY cooning for the slave class.

You so bad!!!

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

now if I said that....

• snowbird
    snowbird
    now if I said that....

You so racist!!!

Syl

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Minimus, I wouldn't be mad if you said it.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I would!

Syl

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

WOW!!!

I liked J.R when I was at bethel, but of course as a young brother coming up he was what you aspired to be...Especially compared to the other boot licking black brothers up there.

Boy is this a racially charged thread.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Sorry last I heard he was in hospital having Ted Jaracz...uhh...talleywhacker....removed from his bum.

• Sola Scriptura
    Sola Scriptura

snowbird said:

Token Negro.

Trust me.
    WT did the expedient, politically correct thing by bringing Brown & Herd on board.

Where did you get your FACTS from? Or is this just your Opinion?

Regardless of how people on this board feel about them, I believe these men EARNED their respective positions, (based on personal knowledge I have of them and the people that know them). They are highly respected by many JWs of all colors. (Especially J.R. Brown).

Snowbird, if this is simply your opinion, no need to respond (everyone is entitled to their opinion). But, if you have FACTS to back your statement I respectfully ask you to present them.

Sincerely,
    Sola Scriptura
    ---
    ‘Is it not an exaggeration to say that all of
    us are in danger of being deceived with regard
    to our religious beliefs?’
    -THE WATCHTOWER SEPTEMBER 1, 2010 page 11

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@ sola scriptura - JWs have been df'ed because they don't believe the organisation is directed by holy spirit.

And yet J.R. Brown appeared on CNN a few years ago, (look on You tube) and when asked if the Watchtower Organisation was directed by Holy Spirit he said, no it isn't and they have never claimed to be any different from other religion in that respect. He then added that there is a bunch of

brothers that study really hard to provide the information.

Yes I am aware that his colour is being discussed here but to say that he is a man that earns respect is pushing it a bit.

Do some research on this man and then come back and question why people here have no respect for him.

p.s. Snowbird is a beautiful black woman.

• LostGeneration

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit