J.R.Brown

by Mall Cop 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• agonus
    agonus

Don't you think it's a little ironic that the 2 most prominent African-American men in the WT are named "Brown" and "Herd"?

"Brown" as in color...

and "Herd" as in mentality...

I guess what I'm saying is, the black brothers in the Org are nothing more than a brown herd...

;)

• agonus
    agonus

Token from South Park still has more charisma than both of these men put together.

;)

• blondie
  • sherah
    sherah

@LWT, I thought he drove an Infinity and that it was gifted to him by Bro Larry "Funkster" Graham. I guess he got an upgrade!

• cult classic
    cult classic

LoL Agonus. Yeah Sherah he probably trades up every couple of years.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@ Lost Generation - thanks for posting you tube clip. Much appreciated.

• wobble
    wobble

Racism in the W.T is not just a U.S thing.

For many years we sat in D.C's held at the Chrystal Palace stadium in south London , where the majority of the audience, I would say 70%, were people of colour, mostly from a West Indian background and a good number from Africa.

Every face on the platform was white, including the guys who messed about with the mikes.

It got so glaringly obvious that even long time Witnesses who normally said not a word were asking questions, as many capable speakers etc. were available.

Eventually they started to use some "Token" guys.

Disgusting.

• agonus
    agonus

ah, don't worry wobble, in Paradise those dark skins will turn white and then it won't matter.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

The YouTube video is definitely nice to see and hear. But is there actual video of J.R. Brown talking saying such things? It would be great to show someone else.

I can picture a witness saying, "Oh I don't see any faces. How do I know that is him for sure and not some apostate talking like him?"

Anything to defend the "truth"!

CoC

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Snowbird, if this is simply your opinion, no need to respond (everyone is entitled to their opinion). But, if you have FACTS to back your statement I respectfully ask you to present them.

Sincerely,
    Sola Scriptura

This is my opinion, based on 52 years of observing interaction between Whites and Blacks.

With the greatest of sincerity.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit