J.R.Brown

by Mall Cop 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

It's been very quiet concerning him. Anyone have an update, information on his where-abouts and current position? He use to be the spoke-person for the society in the news media etc. Excellant public speaker, strong for the organization, blood doctrine etc.

• minimus
    minimus

don't know, sorry

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Sorry last I heard he was in hospital having his foot removed from his mouth.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Token Negro.

Syl

• Inkie
    Inkie

Syl!?

• snowbird
    snowbird

He and Samuel Herd.

Trust me.

Syl

• peacedog
    peacedog

snowbird is right. Sorry, but true...

• snowbird
    snowbird
    The original term in the 1960s was "token Negro", usually used when talking about TV shows. Sometimes a black person would be included in a scene so that the show would be racially integrated, but this person had no actual role in the scene. He was just there so that people would see that a black person had been included.

The above was found by googling "token Negro."

WT did the expedient, politically correct thing by bringing Brown & Herd on board.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

At least Brown sounds smart.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Especially Sam Herd. I don't know how he's able to look at himself in the mirror. That picture you see on here occasionally with all the GB members should have made him ashamed. When I first looked at that group photo, I wanted to grab him by the shoulders and yell, "Nigga go home!!"

I remember listening to Howard Stern on the radio several years ago, and some caller said something about JWs, and the caller was white. Howard Stern goes, "I thought JWs were a black religion. They have white JWs?" Robin the co-host was like, "I guess so!" Sam Herd is up in NY cooning for the slave class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit