Im finally leaving my jw husband.

by littlebird 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

US Brazil

Let them suffer............ Don't tell anyone your dating. I agree let them feel the JOY of singleness after all Jah is all you need.

I waited a LONGGGGGGGGGGG time and now being Married I like seeing the EX......who in the last few years........ life has fallen apart and now NO Brother would want to tackle ISSUES like her..

Laughing 1

• littlebird
    littlebird

Im really hurting today, he just told me to take the kids pictures cause he doesn't have any good memories anymore. What an ass! I guess he has the "friends" coming over the day after I move out to paint and re decorate. He just wants to erase us. You are right moshe, I need the best lawyer, and yeah let him enjoy the gift of singleness, any vulture sister that wants him will get what she deserves!

I wish you guys were here, I could use a beer and a laugh.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I don't know you, but I feel compelled to offer a hug.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Yes, get a good lawyer littlebird.

I hope you're finished moving, or will be soon, because he's acting like somebody you wouldn't want to be around any longer than absolutely necessary. If he hasn't been served with separation papers yet, get your move over and done with before that happens, if at all possible. Try to make it a clean break. The sooner you are leading your own life, the sooner healing can start.

Take care of yourself!

• Quentin
    Quentin

littlebird, his "take the pictures" comment was ment to hurt you in the extreme. So, take anything and everything that would remind him of his family, sounds petty I know, but don't let "him" beat you down with bullshit like that. Know it for what it is, "bullshit", because he will do it every chance he gets.

The friends will last about two weeks, then will get tired of his whinning. JW's compassion only goes so far before they abandon you. Walk in the sun littlebird, please, please don't go back to the darkness. Stay focused and carry on with your plans. I am glad your son's support you in this, that says a lot in itself.

• littlebird
    littlebird

Thank you Quentin, right after the pictures comment, he then wanted me to stay and pay half of my sons rent, apparently, he accuses our son as the cause of our problems. I cant get moved til the 3rd, so this is going to be rough.

It amazes me how few friends I really have, I've gotten more support here then from people I see on a regular basis. With exception of a handle ful of people, I feel pretty alone, except for here. Thanks everybody.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Your husband is a very sick individual and has needs that the Watchtower is filling for him.

You are doing the best thing by leaving him. His sickness will tear you and your family down. Protect your children from him. They don't need his psycho problems unloaded on them to ruin their life with guilt.

I know you have it in you to do this and to stand strong. That song, "It's my turn" by Donna Summer comes to mind.

Skeet

• littlebird
    littlebird

9/9/10 Update. Well, I did it. I got a new job and an apartment. I've been out of the house for a week. I must say it is much more peaceful.

My son moved in with me and my older son probably will too . Its really nice to have their support. My oldest actually told me he was proud of me and wished I had done it 10 years ago.

The hard part now, is that when I see my husband, I dont want to hurt his feelings, but Im happier without him.

Any easy way to tell him I dont want to come back?

• nelly136
    nelly136

Any easy way to tell him I dont want to come back?

you've got a new apartment and a new job and he hasnt clicked that one yet?

• littlebird
    littlebird

No, he still thinks this is a phase Im going through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit