Elder got df'ed

by XPeterX 36 Replies latest jw friends

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

He had relationship with a female JW of the same congo.Now that they are both df'ed they are gonna get married and then get reinstated.His ex-wife will have to see the new happy family 2 times every week at the meetings.Sweet

P.S:This is a classic one

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Not exactly classic. I have seen that scenario before.

• chickpea
    chickpea

it wasnt an elder, but i have seen the same
    scenario played out at the KH i attended....

the ultimate outcome.... the players divorced
    less than 5 years later, VERY contentiously

• cantleave
    cantleave

See how quickly he becomes re-appointed.

A couple of years back a directive went round the world saying that elders who hadf behaved in this manner should not be re-appointed for a very long time.

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

you think that is bad.... this one elder who was marriend for years, his wife died in her sleep and no more then 3 months later he got remarried to her friend..... and still kept his privilleges..... sick... really sick...

• cantleave
    cantleave

Don't see an issue with that Peaches. He was perfectly free to remarry whoever he wanted.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I know one man who had an affair with another witness, got dfed, and came back. Was appointed an elder years later and while PO he had an affair with the same lady. They both got dfed, and..after a long wait he was reinstated about 2 or 3 years later. He was appointed a servant again many years later and then an elder again a few years back. His wife took him back both times.

• lesterd
    lesterd

Ole history, in the 60s a circut OS was boinking a felmale in almost every congo he "severiced" including COs wife and pioneers, Calif.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Don't see an issue with that Peaches. He was perfectly free to remarry whoever he wanted.

I agree, though it's probably not a good idea so soon afterward. They were probably both grieving and found comfort in each other. I certainly wouldn't describe it as "sick", and it's hardly as bad as the scenario described in the opening post.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

xPeterx Ditto. Same happened at my local KH a few weeks ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit