SoCal meetup

by Dagney 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Flipper I'll give you a call maybe tomorrow or later in the week - it will be nice to catch up with you and your wife. I am having lots of fun. There are so many beautiful places to see here but of course the best part by far has been meeting up with the lovely people from the board.

Hopscotch

• designs
    designs

Say when and where Killian's grandpa

• whoknows
    whoknows

Hey Dagney - DNC and I might be able to join. We will check back to see which time and place is convenient for most.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

whoknows - Do you have a suggestion/preference for time and place?? When and where would make you two more likely to accept and join us?

-Aude.

• whoknows
    whoknows

Since it is just the two of us (no kids) we can go where ever it is most convenient for everyone. We live in Santa Monica, so we are between the San Diego and Ventura suggestions that have been made. I think my condo is too small to fit everyone, of course that would depend on how many were involved.

Besty - where in La Jolla did you have in mind?

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

It was awesome to meet Sweet Pea & Besty on our last trip out west. Dagney, I hope to meet you one day. I'm going to try and get out west next June (who wouldve thought we'd all be living in 2011???) I wish you all the best and hope to meet you next year!

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

Would love to meet again with everybody, but we are leaving on vacation this weekend.

Have had an opportunity to meet with Hopscotch and have had a great time. Have a great time!

• JRK
    JRK

Dag,

I wish I could be able to come! Would there be a good time I can call and talk to you guys while Hoppy is there? If you still have the same cell number, I have it.

John

• besty
    besty
    Besty - where in La Jolla did you have in mind?

Georges, of course....

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Anything decided yet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit