SoCal meetup

by Dagney 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Is Georges in La Jolla the place then? It's fine with me. What time is good? I was planning on taking M down the OC coast on the way down, but maybe should do that on the way back.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Tasting Stop bragging about your trip dude :) ohh the beaches..... Well Im going to PAlm Springs

• Dagney
    Dagney

Did we decide?

(Hop, it might be just you and me in a martini bar in Pasadena! ;-))

• PEC
    PEC

Dag, give me a call, my number is on facebook, if you don't already have it.

Philip

• Dagney
    Dagney

Ok...I'm sick and Hop is not feeling well (she's been burning the candle at both ends!!! ;-)) So we won't be able to make La Jolla today. :-(

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Dagney wrote: Hop, it might be just you and me in a martini bar in Pasadena! ;-)

I could make that trip on Sunday. Or Taco Bell. Or a walk through a park or ...

Pasadena is doable for me.

-Aude.

• moogle
    moogle

Make sure you look after my dear wife Hoppy you lot!!

Cheer to all from Australia - with you in spirit.

Moogle.

• moogle
    moogle

Thankyou all so much for looking after Hoppy during her visit. You have all been so kind and generous and I really appreciate it. I mss her a lot and it makes me feel better knowing she is being cared by such kind people.

Moogle.

• Dagney
    Dagney

It was very hard to say good-bye to her tonight. **sniff**

Looking forward to the next time we meet up with you both.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

It was hard saying goodbye to you too Dagney and also to AudeSapere. I am going to miss you both badly when I go back home, we've had such a great time together. I've enjoyed every minute of our sightseeing trips and other fun times. And thanks to you both for a lovely afternoon and evening yesterday (even the visit to the Drs was ok having you both there!!)

And also to Tasting Freedom and his lovely wife - thanks also for your company and good times and great cooking. And TF'swife - I had a great time with you on all our shopping expeditions together. Thanks so much for including me in your family. I'll miss you too when I'm back home.

besty and sweetpea - even though our time together was short I really enjoyed being with you. Thank you for listening to my story and for your encouragement. It means a lot to me.

Flipper - thanks so much for your encouraging phone calls. It's been great talking to you in person and sharing our stories and experiences. And thanks for your good advice.

And to those I missed out on meeting due to being unwell the last few days - I hope that I can come back over here soon and that we do get the chance to meet.

love and hugs

Hopscotch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit