SoCal meetup

by Dagney 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

We have a visitor from far away with us, "Hopscotch" as she is known on the board.

We would to put out a "shout-out" for any and all who would like to join us for a meetup this coming weekend, August 21 or 22. We are open to suggestions for where and when.

I would like to encourage any in the area, and even if you are not, to join us. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to meet up with the kindred spirits of those who are on the journey we are all on. For those who need discretion, you will have it.

You can PM me here, or contact me on FB those who know me if you'd like, as well as respond here.

Hope to see as many as we can, you won't be sorry.

• PEC
    PEC

Sounds great, we are in Temecula area now. You name the place and time and we will be there.

Philip and Barbara

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Sunday the 22nd works better for me. I can host if we keep it fairly simple (bring a dish, etc) and y'all want to come up to Ventura County.

Otherwise, maybe meet up at a park so kids can play?

-Aude.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Dang. It would be fun to do a meetup in the San Diego area. Right?

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Thanks Dagney for putting this on the board.

I have had the most amazingly wonderful time over here in California and meeting up with ones from the board has been fantastic.

Being able to meet face to face and share our stories and experiences has been so good.

Thank you Dagney, Aude Sapere, Tasting Freedom and his beautiful wife, and Besty and Nugget for your great company and also a hello to Cyberjesus for the phone chat. You are all such strong, courageous and beautiful people and it has been a real privilege getting to know you all.

Phillip and Barbara - looking forward to meeting you too and anyone else that would like to join us.

Hopscotch - a very happy traveller

• besty
    besty
    Besty and Nugget sweetpea

lol :-)

count us in...how about La Jolla?

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Oh no what a senior moment that was!! Sorry should have been Besty and sweetpea.

Looking forward to meeting up with you and sweetpea again Besty.

Hopscotch

• flipper
    flipper

DAGNEY ! This is great that you are doing this ! I so wish Mrs. Flipper & I could drive down - but with so much work and the 8 or 9 hour drive won't be able to make it. But my wife and I would love to chat with Hopscotch on the phone this week or weekend ! Can that be arranged Hopscotch or Dagney ? I'll try to call you Dagney later and see what's up !

HOPSCOTCH- My apologies for missing your phone call before you left Australia- my wife and I were at her nieces 18th Birthday party at Lake Tahoe swimming. And you stated you were leaving the next day- so sorry I missed your call. Perhaps we can talk this week or weekend. Take care, have fun ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hey Phillip!!! It will be so nice to see you...we need to catch up. xx to Barbie.

(sweet pea is a gold "nugget"!!!)

Hey Flipper, we too wish you were closer. Hopscotch is around and has a local number. We've had a regular love fest with everybody. It's been really great even though I've been a wee bit busy with other things. **sigh** I told Hop, when it rains it pours...she told me I should build an ark! xx

• Dagney
    Dagney

Bumpity bump bump.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit