most dont know me here....

by oompa 39 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hello Oompa, good to see you.

• oompa
    oompa

ohhh....StAnn....lmao that is almost Satan!!!...so i love you even more!!!!.....so why did i ignore you...wtf does that mean?...but if you are hot and want out of a crappy marriage then pm me!!!....i like some honey on my cheerios btw....and i have a photobucket of my beach cottage...it is not a house...a cottage...a very proper 1932 cottage that i spent two years painstakenly restoring that is a classic....some from here have been there btw.....oompa.....so many here are welcome to it! btw....friends and family rate too!!!! halfway between myrtle beach and wilmington.....perfect

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Hello Oompa, good to hear from you. Are you all healed up from your little fall? We still have to get together and ride somewhere. We've been talking about it since last December. I hope you are doing well Physically & otherwise.

Take care and keep in touch old friend.

• chickpea
    chickpea

oompa!!!!

hang on for all it's worth, mate....
    this go round is possibly the only
    one we get, so kick its ass!!

take good care!

amy~

• yknot
  • oompa
    oompa

YUMMMMMMMM......THIS IS FUN!!!!!.....YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY fb OR OKCUPID.COM....UNDER ERIC REEDER....AND YA...I AM IN NC.....so nice to have no more fears...i even had to let my mom and dad and son go....it was a bitch and a mindfluck.....but that was THEIR choice.....be true to yourself and realise that life is not that short....only the second half....GO FOR IT!!!!!.......oompa

• changeling
    changeling

Just "unfriended" you. By posting this here and letting everyone see and go check out your FB you may have endangered the privacy of some of us. I know that's not your intention, and I'm happy you're free, but there is more in life to consider than just you.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

glad to see you posting! been wondering how u were!!

BTW....i'm pretty sure you spent more than 3 hours a day here, sometimes! LOL

luvs ya!

shelley

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Okay I friended you as I have very little to hide. In fact, I should market it.

• oompa
    oompa

oh crap......changling.....i never thought of that...so so sorry....i would never have wanted to cause you or anyone else any harm....but it is too late to take it back....so sorry girl....really!......hope you can forgive me...and i am almost never on facebook....if a mod would delete this thread i would really appreciate it....i have so many facebook friends from here and i guess i really screwed up.....so soooooooo sorry....i did not think about it.....so sorry...............oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit