most dont know me here....

by oompa 39 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

but DAMM it can be tough on the outside!!!.....hi old friends....it would be sooooo much easier if you work for a company...with NORMAL people around you....but damm if you have your own biz for thirty years with five jw employees out of 15 that pretty much run your company.....well just crap!!!....anyhwho.....good luck to all moving on....it can be a bitch...but it is worth it....and damm divorce is a bitch...and so is settlement...and so is fukkin alimony!!!!!!!..........................love you guys...this place was a lifeline for me....i used to spend three hours a day here!!!!..........................oompa

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Nice to see your getting on with life, was wondering where the infamous Oompa was.

Shame you had to break away from your JW wife but I'm sure there will be light for you over the horizon.

• oompa
    oompa

i am infamous????

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Miss ya, pal. Strength to you.

• oompa
    oompa

awwwww....otwo!!....you lucky bastard with the hot jw wife!!!!....how do you keep that going???....i tried!!!....damm you........oompa

• villabolo
    villabolo

Keep in touch.

VILLABOLO

• StAnn
    StAnn

Welcome Back, Oomps! Hope you're doing well.

~Serena~

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

infamous? Yes! oompa for the couple of years that I was a lurker before joinging a year ago, I always enjoyed your posts and shared your ups n downs. I hope your are in an ok place, as best can be.

If I ever get over to the old us of a, you will be the first I catch up.

Chin up, cheers, Mattieu....

• oompa
    oompa

LMAO mattieu...i so hope you are a hot babe!!!...you do know i have a beach cottage right???....and am a sailor since 13?.........oompa...

• StAnn
    StAnn

Well, go right ahead, just ignore me, Oompa. Just because I'm a MARRIED hot babe! LOL!

Oh, and Mattieu, don't get too hot and bothered that he's been a sailor since 13. He means 1913. That avatar of his is a picture of him in his youth! And I don't consider his "cabana" to be a beach house.....!

Ooh, I'm feeling my Cheerios tonight!

*edited to add content because I hit the submit button too soon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit