Yes, the WTBTS "Power" Really IS Powerful, More Than Most Imagine...

by AGuest 46 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    AGuest you are an attention whore, IMO.

Greetings, dear Sab... and peace to you! Please know that, unlike some, including perhaps your dear self, I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs... and their opinions. I don't necessarily agree with all of them, but they indeed entitled to 'em.

I'm not sure what your purpose for is for this post.

Interesting. I thought I was pretty clear...

Pretty audacious to assume Atheists are thirsty for spirituality at all.

Pretty audacious to assume I meant all Atheists... and not just those who sought it out after being "scorched" in the desert that is the WTBTS. I in no way included those who were already Atheists... who never believed in God... or who ended up there as the result of another dry wasteland of a religion. I did think I'd made that quite clear...

Is it unfathomable for Atheism to actually quench their thirst for spirituality?

If one is thirsting... for spirituality, dear one... Atheism cannot quench (and thus satisfy) that thirst... because Atheism DENIES spirituality. How can something that denies the existence or need for something satisfy it? I think you meant to ask whether it was unfathomable for Atheism to negate their need for things that are spiritual. I would say, for some, it is not unfathomable. For those who are completely fleshly... and thus, lacking in spirituality... that is totally possible. But I was not speaking of those, so the answer your question is yes, it is unfathomable.

I bid you peace, dear Sab.

YOUR servant ("whore" that I am) and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Palmtree... may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my Father and God, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH... of Armies... and the love and peace of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you, if you so wish it... and your entire household... to time indefinite.

I bid you peace.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• carvin
    carvin

Spot on Outlaw, we simply don't know.

I currently believe in Christ(or some spiritual entity). I do not fully understand all aspects of him/her, but I "feel" there must be something more. That being said I find believeability in many and varried systems of thought. I am also open to changing my beliefs if needed, but not my values!

I suppose not knowing all the answers makes life what it is.

As far as the WT having power, I believe they do and they use it to hurt so many with impunity.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Going back to page one of the thread, I want to reinforce and comment on something Outlaw said:

I don`t hear voices..But..I can`t prove other people don`t have relationship with a reality outside of the normal world..

Neither can either of you..Why do you feel that it`s necessary to making a point,of attacking people that do?..

This goes well with the philosophy I presently endorse, that written by Thomas Paine in "Age of Reason." No one should be compelled to believe in the personal revelation of another since that revelation has only come to him or her as hearsay. But there is a correlary to that which is: no one should be compelled to disbelieve in their own personal revelation since the judgment of its falsehood by others is likewise only formed on the basis of hearsay.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Oh, and on to the topic of this thread, I am with Stephen that what you call IT/HIM/GOD isn't the important thing. And I am with Shelby that the Borg has destroyed the spirituality of many.

The WTS is evil.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

AGuest: Atheism DENIES spirituality

No way. I was much more spiritual when I was no longer believing. This is simply one of those lies assumed to be true by the likes of AGuest and others.
    Here's the truth:
    Spirituality has to do with things that are not material, things that affect the human spirit, the qualities of harmony and inner peace being high on the list of spiritual things to be concerned with. It matters not what beliefs (or lack of beliefs) people have if they want to focus on spiritual things rather than material things.

Since maybe only an even smaller percentage of the human population than the Jehovah's Witnesses make up (0.1%) talks with or hears JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, we must not deny the spirituality of Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Tribal religionists, Taoists, etc. and Atheists.

Anyway, I am glad that's behind me now. JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH should be telling you how every last person will soon know about Aquarius, the water bearer.

To fully appreciate the significance of Aquarius, it is necessary to bear in mind the importance of water to our ancestors. The very existence of the ancients depended upon the supply of life sustaining moisture. During the month of Aquarius, the rains were on the land, literally poured from the heavens. In many
    regions of the ancient world, this was seen as the beginning the new year, a time of new life cycles. It is not hard to understand why some images depict the figure of Aquarius as a water bearing angel.

Let the sunshine in, let the sunshine in, the sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnshine innnnnnnnnn.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

OTWO, if the Age of Aquarius begain on 2/14/09 but nobody saw it, does that mean it began invisibly?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I know a few atheists and only 1 of them is a "born" atheist, the rest became so because of thier "disilusionment" with mainstay religion.

To a man, they simply say this, "there is no proof so how can I believe?"

One of them is very vocal about how IF God existed why didn't God help him when he needed it the most, why wasn't God there since he was so devote?

God must no exist since all that he claims to do, he doesn't do and, add to that the fact that its just ridiculous to believe in something liek God, just like the toothfairy or the Easter Bunny.

In other words, "I am more happy and comfortable in the knowledge that God doesn't exist and never existed and has nothing to do with me".

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    OTWO, if the Age of Aquarius begain on 2/14/09 but nobody saw it, does that mean it began invisibly?

That's the spirit, MS. That's the spirit.

• AGuest
    AGuest

AGuest: Atheism DENIES spirituality

I stand by that statement, dear OTWO... and, as always, peace to you!

No way. I was much more spiritual when I was no longer believing. This is simply one of those lies assumed to be true by the likes of AGuest and others.

Not quite. Perhaps we have a different definition of "spiritual." May I ask, on what do you base your statement? How do you "measure" your spirituality?

Here's the truth: Spirituality has to do with things that are not material

Absolutely agreed... although that which is spiritual can also BE material... if physically manifested...

things that affect the human spirit...

Not sure we agree on what is the "human spirit," but let's say we agree, for now. I think, though, that you are misnaming something that not everyone has, with something I believe everyone IS.

the qualities of harmony and inner peace being high on the list of spiritual things to be concerned with

No argument, there. Indeed, I think the only place we differ is in how to attain to such qualities. And given all of the anger at, well, no one in particular (certainly not God, because He doesn't exist, but... wait... a lot of it IS at God, so... )...

It matters not what beliefs (or lack of beliefs) people have if they want to focus on spiritual things rather than material things.

Wait, now that kind of negates YOUR position, doesn't it?

Since maybe only an even smaller percentage of the human population than the Jehovah's Witnesses make up (0.1%) talks with or hears JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, we must not deny the spirituality of Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Tribal religionists, Taoists, etc. and Atheists.

I'm confused. You believe ME to deny this... me who repeatedly states that we are ALL spirits... every ONE of us... man, woman, and child?

Anyway, I am glad that's behind me now. JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH should be telling you how every last person will soon know about Aquarius, the water bearer.

Well, if by "Aquarius," mean the Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... that he is the "water" bearer, indeed, that it is out come HIS innermost parts that STREAMS of LIVING water flow... and that he bears that water and offers it to ANYONE who is "thirsty," well, yeah, he's told me about himself. Haven't you been listening to what I post?

To fully appreciate the significance of Aquarius, it is necessary to bear in mind the importance of water to our ancestors. The very existence of the ancients depended upon the supply of life sustaining moisture.

Yep! Water is the SOURCE of life. That's WHY God's holy spirit is CALLED "living" water, dear one!

During the month of Aquarius, the rains were on the land, literally poured from the heavens. In many regions of the ancient world, this was seen as the beginning the new year, a time of new life cycles. It is not hard to understand why some images depict the figure of Aquarius as a water bearing angel.

Yes, BUT... no matter how much rain comes upon the land, how wide the heavens open and pour out it water... we die. Yes, the years renew... and new life cycles come. BUT... they also go. For all of this "angel's" water... it cannot give everlasting life... so that although the flesh may die, the SPIRIT (which is what you and I are talking about)... will NOT die. And at some point, it will simply be given a new "vessel"... a new body to "house" it.

Let the sunshine in, let the sunshine in, the sunnnnnnnnnnnnnnshine innnnnnnnnn.

Better yet... let the Daystar RISE... again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit