Yes, the WTBTS "Power" Really IS Powerful, More Than Most Imagine...

by AGuest 46 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Well, then, bottoms up , dear Outlaw, and again... peace to you! Hey, wait... maybe we can have one of those Obama/Crowley/Bates lovefests with dear Six and OTWO!! You can be Biden!! Okay, you can be Obama, if you want to - What say you??

PEACE!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Shelby!..

It would be a laugh to have a beer with the three of you..

Although I think I will remain OUTLAW..

LOL!!..

......................OUTLAW

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Hi Shelby can I join in everything that OUTLAW said except that as you know I AM Christian and share your beliefs.

Lets face it were in the watchtower we were all crazy to think they could be Gods channel.

RosePetal

• Hadit
    Hadit

Shelby - I wish the WTS would hear what you hear! There would be a lot more love and compassion!

I guess WT fear is still in some who feel they need to question what they themselves do not know or understand. Although I do understand the anger some may have at the thought of any outside force because we've come from a place where we've been hurt and mislead by what we thought was being led by God.

Outlaw -

Cheers everyone

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Aguest

WTS suckered some of us who were young and naive, some of us were going through rough patch in our lifes and their BS soothed the pain and some were searching for understanding of God when wts got to these - while others were born into that filth of a religion. So when we did awake we obviously started to examine reality vs fantasy and god seems to be closer to fantasy than reality so many have chosen to either be agnostic or athiests. So wts maybe as powerful as any other cult that snares a victim but it has to do more with victims who allowed themselves to be snared.

There are those claiming to be connected to Jesus, Buddha or whatever other BS god there is and in reality these people are in fantasy world. You say, that Jesus speaks to you but you can't prove a single thing that noone knows outside the questioning source and what a god or jesus would be able to tell you regarding the information looking for. You quote the bible and give your version of interpretation and so do many other religious people - so what? There is as much evidence of god as there is evidence of aliens and in fact the alien explanaition is more believable to a reasonable individual than god story. If I ask you for something that no one knows but only Lord (if he existed) would be able to tell you, you will say that I want a miracle or I'm testing god and I shouldn't and yet bible says to test god but delusional people will imagine that god answered them in some odd way. If God exists, he can through whatever sourse answer a prayer that is definite not an imaginary excuse that many delude themselves with (we heard enough of these delusional signs of prayers being answered at dub assemblies). Reality is that people can pray to a cross, a rock or a wall or to an invisible god and they will obtain same answer - silance.

I don't have a problem with you imagining that you are hearing Jesus' voice and all the best with that if that's what makes you feel good but most of us here are not buying into it. If you ever told us something that would be extraordinary that would make us change our minds maybe more people would take you for real. Surely, if Jesus was for real he could help people to rekindle their faith again and not through quoting the bible. Afterall, is it possible not that many people put faith in Jesus in the first century was because the bible Jesus never existed and never performed all these miracles claimed but the few tricks that the real Jesus performed were stretched into being miracles after he died by few of his followers and this teaching spread and the Christianity grew on a belief that was invented be men?

All the best to you

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearedt RosePetal and Hadit... thank you for your kind words and the greatest of love and peace to you both!

Aguest

Greeting dearest Diamoniiz... and peace to you, as well!

WTS suckered some of us who were young and naive, some of us were going through rough patch in our lifes and their BS soothed the pain and some were searching for understanding of God when wts got to these - while others were born into that filth of a religion.

Indeed... and a shame, absolutely...

So when we did awake we obviously started to examine reality vs fantasy and god seems to be closer to fantasy than reality so many have chosen to either be agnostic or athiests.

Totally understandable.

So wts maybe as powerful as any other cult that snares a victim but it has to do more with victims who allowed themselves to be snared.

I think you can that others have victims that allowed themselves to be snared, as well, but the WTBTS seems to be the "last stop" on the train, more often than not. MOST came out of other religions when they entered into "her"... because in spite of what such other religion may have put them through, they were still searching for God. The WTBTS, however, seems to have absolutely SQUELCHED that search for some, so that no longer ARE "conscience of their spiritual need." What these don't realize, though, is that we are ALL spirits... every one of us... and so our "spiritual need" isn't something we can get away FROM. We may choose to ignore it... or deny it altogether... but there will ALWAYS be some kind of "void" IN us... something "missing." And we will try to FILL it... with all kinds of other things, yet never ever feel completely "filled."

We are NOT just our flesh, dear Diamondiiz... not by a long shot. As I have had the privilege of posting before, we can lose our limbs, our eyes, our organs, and yet... we are STILL the "person" that we are... INSIDE the vessel that is our body of flesh.

There are those claiming to be connected to Jesus, Buddha or whatever other BS god there is and in reality these people are in fantasy world.

If they are claiming such a connection... to "Jesus"... "Buddha"... or some "BS god"... then you are absolutely correct. "Jesus" can't do a thing for you... Buddha was a human being, just as you and I are... and a "BS god", well, is just that: a BS god.

You say, that Jesus speaks to you...

JAHESHUA, yes...

but you can't prove a single thing...

Sure, I can. I have offered to do that for MANY here, for years. Some take me up on it... some don't. Can I prove it by walking on water? Well, no... that isn't my gift (and I don't have that much faith, yet). But that is not the only way TO prove it. Problem IS... folks like you won't even entertain the truth that it CAN be proven... because of YOUR fear. YOUR fear of "What if it CAN be proven, then what of ME?" It's the old mantra, "You don't WANT to know the truth... because you can't HANDLE the truth." So, you don't ask. Me... OR Christ.

that noone knows outside the questioning source and what a god or jesus would be able to tell you regarding the information looking for.

The person asking would know...

You quote the bible

Yeah, and I wish I didn't have to. I wish... with all of my heart... that folks would simply obey the smallest of directions, come into union with Christ, receive holy spirit... and hear him for themselves. Allow the anointing from HIM to teach them... let HIM guide them by means of holy spirit. I can't tell you how MUCH I wish for that... pray for that. Because then NO ONE would have to teach ANYONE... to tell ANYONE anything about any of this... for Christ himself would tell them... just as he tells me. It really is NOT that hard a thing to have done... truly.

and give your version of interpretation...

Oh, no, sorry. I give the credit... and glory... to my "source," the Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. I don't deny it, I don't water it down, I don't pretend it's anyone else... and I am not afraid to say it. Because... it is the TRUTH... and I am not ashamed of that... or him.

and so do many other religious people - so what?

So, you'll have to see how that turns out for them... and those who listen to them...

There is as much evidence of god as there is evidence of aliens and in fact the alien explanaition is more believable to a reasonable individual than god story.

To your way of thinking, perhaps. But I think it would really depend on what truly is "evidence."

If I ask you for something that no one knows but only Lord (if he existed) would be able to tell you, you will say that I want a miracle or I'm testing god and I shouldn't

Why in the world would you think I would say that? I wouldn't. I would tell you, first, to ask HIM... and NOT me... and then LISTEN and put FAITH in the answer that you get FROM him. However, if you were unable and he revealed the answer to ME... I would CERTAINLY share it with you. What need would I have of it?

and yet bible says to test god

It does, at least with respect to whether He WILL open His hand to you...

but delusional people will imagine that god answered them in some odd way.

Which makes them delusional, in my book, because He's never answered ME in any "odd" way... or anyone I know... nor do I know of any record of Him doing so since instituting the NEW Covenant through His Son. But perhaps you know something I don't, and if so, please feel free to share it!

If God exists, he can through whatever sourse answer a prayer that is definite not an imaginary excuse that many delude themselves with (we heard enough of these delusional signs of prayers being answered at dub assemblies).

You would agree, though, that the CHOICE of such "source" IS His? Yes? And His CHOICE, dear Diamondiiz... is "through" His Son.

Reality is that people can pray to a cross, a rock or a wall or to an invisible god and they will obtain same answer - silance.

If they pray to such the objects, yes, you're absolutely correct. Because while all of these may have eyes, ears, hands, and feet, not a one of them can see, hear, touch, or run. Not one. However, while the Most Holy One of Israel is invisible, it is only to the eyes of flesh. He CAN been seen, however, by anyone seeing His Son... who will plainly show himself TO such one.

I don't have a problem with you imagining that you are hearing Jesus' voice

You do, dear one, or you wouldn't have responded as you have. But I understand it and I am not asking you to listen, hear, follow, or even pay any attention to ME. And it is NOT up to ME whether you find Christ... or are found BY him... because it is the Father who draws ones to him. Nor it is up to me whether you find God... because you can only do that by going through the Door... which is Christ... and going through me.

and all the best with that if that's what makes you feel good but most of us here are not buying into it.

Thank you, sincerely, for your kind words... and please, PLEASE, know... that I am not selling anything. I am merely a tiny little voice in the universe, working out my own salvation. Whether you hear... or refrain... is between you and Christ.

If you ever told us something that would be extraordinary that would make us change our minds maybe more people would take you for real.

Something like what? Although, apparently some have thought that what I've shared thus far WAS extraordinary, at least in comparison to all that they'd heard before. But that really is only because it ISN'T mine... but only what I received from my Lord... and shared.

Surely, if Jesus was for real he could help people to rekindle their faith again and not through quoting the bible.

Oh, dear, dear, Diamondiiz... you are SO correct! Truly! That is THE MESSAGE: come to HIM! Listen to HIM! You no longer NEED to search the scriptures! WOE, to the scribes! The message is SO clear! It is a lack of faith IN the message, however, that stands between him and some. They NEED to see it in writing. They CAN'T put their faith in something they can't see right off the bat, although if they would only LISTEN... then at some point they would also SEE. NOT ROCKET SCIENCE... but SO hard for some, many... to grasp.

After all, is it possible not that many people put faith in Jesus in the first century was because the bible Jesus never existed and never performed all these miracles claimed but the few tricks that the real Jesus performed were stretched into being miracles after he died by few of his followers and this teaching spread and the Christianity grew on a belief that was invented be men?

If I were to state "No, that's not possible," you would ask, "And how do YOU know?" to which I would respond, "Because my Lord, who was THERE, told me and showed me," to which you would respond, "I don't believe that." And I would say, "What would it take for you to believe that?" and you would say, "He would need to tell me, speak to me." To which I would respond, "GREAT! Let's DO that! Call me and let's go there!" to which YOU would say, "Uh, naahhhh, I don't believe it WILL happen..." or "Ummmm, no, I'm not ready for that, yet"... "so no, I won't call you." And you won't. I have been through THAT... more times than I can number, dear one, so I think I can safely say that with certainty.

So, that only leaves me with the option of saying, "Sure, it's possible"... which I cannot say... because it would be a LIE... and I cannot lie to you about such a thing, about anything that has to do with my Lord. Sorry, but that really IS the truth.

All the best to you

The greatest of love and peace to you, dear one, and your entire household, as well!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• freydo
    freydo

"Problem is... they believe they no longer are. But their words and conduct are evidence that nothing has really changed: they really are no different now than they were as JWs. They just think they know "more" now."

Well said SA. Reminds me of a CO talk i heard once about the New Personality. He gave the following illustration. Imagine you're coming home one night and it's raining. And you fall down in your yard. When you make it indoors you naturally remove your soaking muddy clothes(strip off the old personality). But you don't immediately put on fresh clothes(the New Personality), first you take a shower(be made new in the force actuating your mind). He said a lot of people don't due that 2nd step, so they're just cleaned up versions of their old selves. And i quite agree with the weeping and gnashing of teeth they find themselves in at the last oasis in the waterless regions of organized religions. Shalom out.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Shalom and love to you, too, dear Freydo! Also, I HAVE to correct a "misspeak" (hey, there OTWO!) above: I should have written:

"because you can only do that by going through the Door... which is Christ... and NOT going through me."

But you dear ones knew that and so I thank you for taking me to task.

Peace to you all!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

SA

folks like you won't even entertain the truth that it CAN be proven... because of YOUR fear. YOUR fear of "What if it CAN be proven, then what of ME?" It's the old mantra, "You don't WANT to know the truth... because you can't HANDLE the truth." So, you don't ask. Me... OR Christ.

good one lol, you're wrong there. I've looked and prayed for the truth when I discovered I've been conned by wts but like I said, praying to Jehovah, Jesus or the wind results in same sort of result - nothing.

"What would it take for you to believe that?" and you would say, "He would need to tell me, speak to me." To which I would respond, "GREAT! Let's DO that! Call me and let's go there!" to which YOU would say, "Uh, naahhhh, I don't believe it WILL happen..." or "Ummmm, no, I'm not ready for that, yet"... "so no, I won't call you." And you won't. I have been through THAT... more times than I can number, dear one, so I think I can safely say that with certainty.

So you're saying that Jesus would answer someone, but they would need to call you to hear him or his answer? Doesn't that sound a bit odd, wouldn't you say? Wouldn't you say that many putting faith in Jesus looking for answersd don't seem to get any voices and it doesn't matter how strong their faith is but certain individuals like yourself do? So, it's not true I wouldn't take you up on the offer but if Jesus cannot speak to me directly why in the world would I or anyone else need to contact you to hear Jesus speak to them, that just doesn't make sense! Why would Jesus answer me now and not when I was seeking him for help? So it's no wonder that people don't take you up on the offer, after all you could also call them since Jesus would give the vital information to contact them personally if he wanted to which would also strengthen the other individual's faith, wouldn't you say?

After all, you could at least use people's real names when directing your comments to them since you at least would be privy to that info from the lord and maybe people would take you a bit more seriously ;)

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    They are NOT worth a second of my breath, let alone what it takes to be... and stay... angry with them.

That sentence sums up this topic very well. It's a hard lesson, one I must work on every day. Staying angry accomplishes nothing; learning from a bad exerience and moving on in a more productive direction is the best we can do with our lives. We're not all headed in the same direction, but we are alike when we strive to put the abyss of despair behind us.

Peace to you too, Shelby!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit