Yes, the WTBTS "Power" Really IS Powerful, More Than Most Imagine...

by AGuest 46 Replies latest jw friends

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Shelby:

THROUGH the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA

I think at one time I did pray to Jah through Jesus, and many many others did too and all we ever got was a big silence. So if there is a god or Jesus, either one doesn't seem to care.

It might, but it's not permitted... so that no one can say I went in pursuit of them, to mislead them. It really is all about what THEY want... and not what I want

Please, don't be shy, give me a call, after all the Lord guided Peter to Cornelius so please don't think that I would say that you were pursuiting me. Let your Lord guide you and give me a call. Unless that is something the Lord is unable to do :(

From reading your views it appears that you strongly believe that you have some sort of gift but it appears that you luck the spirit guiding you to the individuals but they need to come to you. Really, if there is anything supernatural that cared, it would surely guide you to those ones in a way where an individual could at least be moved to have some faith in what you're saying. To listen to a good speaker or a preacher most of us here don't really care for at this time in our lives, if you have something that may resurrect our faith in God maybe it would be a good time to use it because empty words that many of us have heard for years just won't do anymore.

So it's not only wts that fails but religion and spirituality is a failure that infests people and leeches the reality out of them. It's an imaginary feeling that makes people delusional. It's like a drug that makes people high but when they come to realization that there is no spiritual power that can help them in any way the reality takes hold and for some it takes a long time to get over this desease that one calls religion or spirituality. So for me, if you want to help, the Lord better guide you to give me a call as anything less than that I can only view you as someone hearing voices and should really see a doctor if nothing else just to make sure you don't have a mental problem as you may or may not know, people with mental problems are the last ones to admit they have a problem just as people in cults are the last ones to admit they are in a cult. The Lord eithe has power or not.

With no disrespect.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@ diamoniiz

So for me, if you want to help, the Lord better guide you to give me a call as anything less than that I can only view you as someone hearing voices and should really see a doctor if nothing else just to make sure you don't have a mental problem as you may or may not know, people with mental problems are the last ones to admit they have a problem just as people in cults are the last ones to admit they are in a cult. The Lord eithe has power or not.

Why do you and others like you keep attacking ones like Shelby and accusing them of having a mental illness.

With no disrespect.

Seriously!

Maybe you feel by using insults it strengthens your argument.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Shelby:

Greetings, dear Diamondiiz... and peace to you!

I think at one time I did pray to Jah through Jesus, and many many others did too and all we ever got was a big silence. So if there is a god or Jesus, either one doesn't seem to care.

Perhaps you should have KEPT asking, KEPT seeking, KEPT knocking? And while you may believe that all you received was silence, I offer that you did not but simply didn't know HOW to hear... or what to listen FOR. For instance, many "ask" all kinds of things, with the expectation of a particular/specific answer... and not necessarily the truth. For example, the man who prays, "Lord, I have called on you SO many times, yet you won't answer me." I offer, if he LISTENED, he would have heard, "You made a promise to me, child. Why haven't you kept it? Honor our covenant. Do what YOU promised... and I will do what I promised."

There is a HUGE difference between not caring, dear one... and not SEEMING to care. I am sure there are a lot of folks here who love their spouse/children, but if you ask those spouses/children, you might get a different answer (i.e., "It doesn't really SEEM like my husband/wife/mom/dad loves me...").

Please, don't be shy, give me a call...

I checked both here and my PMs but saw no number. I have PM'd mine to you, though...

after all the Lord guided Peter to Cornelius so please don't think that I would say that you were pursuiting me.

I won't, not at all...

Let your Lord guide you and give me a call.

You forgot to leave your number...

Unless that is something the Lord is unable to do :(

Ahhh, you want him to demonstrate his "skills"... rather than YOU... demonstrate YOUR faith. Of course...

From reading your views it appears that you strongly believe that you have some sort of gift but it appears that you luck the spirit guiding you to the individuals but they need to come to you.

You misread, then, as it works both ways: we are sent to them and they to us. IF he sends me, I go. But I don't pursue anyone on my own, and when folks wish to speak with me I give them my number (as I have done for you), so that they may call ME... so THEY don't become "concerned" that I just might be pursuing them. None of the WTBTS "seek[ing] out [of] those 'deserving'" that they ascribe to...

Really, if there is anything supernatural that cared, it would surely guide you to those ones in a way where an individual could at least be moved to have some faith in what you're saying.

He is not supernatural, dear one... but merely a spirit being, which is a natural entity, just spirit. And he cares... and does guide me to ones.

To listen to a good speaker or a preacher most of us here don't really care for at this time in our lives, if you have something that may resurrect our faith in God maybe it would be a good time to use it because empty words that many of us have heard for years just won't do anymore.

I don't have a single thing, dear one. I can only tell you about the One who has EVERYTHING that can resurrect... both your faith AND your life. [Shelby places little finger near lips and thumb near ear]...

So it's not only wts that fails but religion and spirituality is a failure that infests people and leeches the reality out of them.

I aboslutely agree with the first part of your statement, and offer that you don't really understand what "spirituality" is, because it has been taught to you by men, who are FLESHLY and physical... and NOT by Christ, who is a SPIRIT... and thus, spiritual.

It's an imaginary feeling that makes people delusional.

It's neither neither imaginary nor a "feeling", dear one. Which is why some do get "delusional"... they are trying to realize... and describe... something in connection to their flesh, which they can neither attain to nor describe. But such ones are not of those who belong to Christ.

It's like a drug that makes people high but when they come to realization that there is no spiritual power that can help them in any way the reality takes hold and for some it takes a long time to get over this desease that one calls religion or spirituality.

Religion, yes. Spirituality, no, because it isn't something about "power." It is what one IS... what we ALL are: spirits. Merely existing in physical vessels, bodies of flesh with its blood. Earthling man, however, has turned what we ARE... into something we must try to "feel" or "experience." Being "spiritual" isn't what one experiences, any more than being a spirit is. When one is "spiritual" one is only finally BEING what one is, a spirit... DESPITE the vessel of flesh... which vessel ENSLAVES and CONFINES us. True, we can be "more" spiritual... or less spiritual... but in relation to how much of ourselves we RECOGNIZE as spirit... and how, as a result, we EXIST: solely a physical beings... or FULLY... as spirit beings merely residing in a physical vessel.

So for me, if you want to help, the Lord better guide you to give me a call

If you WANT help... then you should check your PM... and then do as the Holy Spirit directs YOU...

as anything less than that I can only view you as someone hearing voices and should really see a doctor if nothing else just to make sure you don't have a mental problem

View me as you will: my life... is not dependent on whether you believe me or not. My faith is not dependent on what others believe... about me, about God, about Christ... about anything. It is dependent... upon what I KNOW.

as you may or may not know, people with mental problems are the last ones to admit they have a problem just as people in cults are the last ones to admit they are in a cult.

And that means what to me, exactly? Nothing, as far as I can see. Again, I have PM'd you...

The Lord either has power or not.

Well, let's put it to the test...

With no disrespect.

Because of what I have learned from the God I serve, dear one, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that, although your "tone" suggests otherwise, I am SURE you MEAN no disrespect so absolutely NO offense is taken.

I look forward to hearing from you and, again, bid you peace!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Dear Shelby:

This isn't going anywhere. Like I said, at present time I doubt very much there is a god so it's obvious I doubt the holy spirit. You are a kind person and someone that reads the bible A LOT -am I right in this assumption? With me suggesting you should see a doctor about hearing voices has nothing to do with disrespect but with the reality that's out there and that many imagine they have a calling from either god or demons or what ever else, but reality being that the brain is acting on chemical imbalances or whatever else which also doesn't mean the person is crazy. So I hope you don't take offense even though it may come off that way as tipically it does when people are confronted with someone suggesting they seek help for their condition.

Now to your answers, they are circular and don't answer anything I brought forth. As stated, it is easy for me to call you and tell you my name and so forth and you can tell me how to look for the inner voice or whatever but the point I was making is that IF you are speaking to the Lord, He should be able to direct you to me and not the other way around and as I stated earlier I don't mind if you call me from the info you obtain from your source. Since I am a skeptic, I do't see it unreasonable to ask for that. Saying that if I call, I will be showing faith isn't really so, since it would be curiousity more than anything else and that I don't really care for since there would be no faith on my part. So as stated above, your Lord can give you instruction how to contact me or at least refer to me by my real name or does the Lord refer to me as Diamondiiz when telling you what to write me? You can call me doubting Thomas but as long as you cannot contact me through your source I just can't honestly believe that the voice you're hearing is a voice of the Lord thus the suggestion as stated previously.

thenoblelodge:

You assume that it's an attack because I mentioned mental illness. You assume that because I stated "with no disrespect" I was sarcastic. There are many people out there with chemical imbalances or mental illnesses which doesn't make them crazy just they need help. My brother had a problem with voices and received proper help and is fine. So don't go assuming that everyone means disrespect but that some actually suggest seeking professional opinion on the state of these inner voices. You may be a believer in hearing voices or miracles today but I am not since I haven't seen any proof of it and you can tell from my writing I won't believe it until I see something that can give me something to work with.

• avengers
    avengers
    Re: Yes, the WTBTS "Power" Really IS Powerful, More Than Most Imagine...

Not powerful enough to have authority over me or anyone who does not want their authority.

Andy

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Diamondiiz - Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, it's just sometimes that opinion can seem like an attack.

Shelby is more than capable of defending herself and will do so in love and compassion, something a person with mental illness will find difficult to do.

She is loved and respected on here by many including me.

I truly hope and pray that you will find answers that bring you peace.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Dear Shelby:

Greetings to you, dearest Diamoniiz... and peace to you, as well! Please forgive my delay in responding - I've been down with a pretty bad cold these last couple/few days and have just now got the energy to turn on the computer!

This isn't going anywhere.

Yes, that does seem so. I believe I mentioned that that would be the case, though...

Like I said, at present time I doubt very much there is a god so it's obvious I doubt the holy spirit.

Yes! Exactly! But how, may I ask, dear one... is that MY fault?

You are a kind person and someone that reads the bible A LOT -am I right in this assumption?

I am reluctant to agree to the first part because the TRUTH is that, while I can BE kind, I'm not in and of myself, really. I have to work at it, truly. As for the second part, unfortunately, your assumption is wrong. I RARELY read the Bible... and I actually cringe when I see others reading it. I want to scream to them, "What you're looking for... IS NOT IN THERE!" Oh, dear Diamoniiz... if only folks could hear THAT truth... and get the sense of it! Sure, what they're looking for is written about in there. Whether it be God, Christ... or just the truth. All three are written about in the Bible... as well as in a plethora of other writings. But THEY... are not IN the Bible... or any of these other books/writings, so what is the POINT in looking THERE?

You confuse my reference to Bible verses and "scripture" as an indication of MY dependence on these. You are wrong, though: I don't quote the Bible because I believe what it says... but because OTHERS believe what it says and won't HEAR anything unless they SEE it... WRITTEN... and in the Bible. I feel sad for them... because they don't understand (most of them) that such NEED is because they still walk by SIGHT... and not by FAITH. For some who DOES have faith, all I would need do is state the TRUTH... and their spirits would bear witness WITH such truth. And if their spirits did NOT bear witness, they need only "test" the expression by what they hear from the Holy Spirit themselves, directly, what they "see" in looking at Christ, or... love.

With me suggesting you should see a doctor about hearing voices has nothing to do with disrespect but with the reality that's out there...

Whose "reality," dear Diamondiiz? And WHICH reality? That of the physical world... or the spirit world? Indeed, it would be like ME telling YOU that YOU need to go see priest! Why in the WORLD would I do that?

and that many imagine they have a calling from either god or demons or what ever else, but reality being that the brain is acting on chemical imbalances or whatever else...

I am not imagining anything. I received a calling... as do "many"... as well as a choosing... as do a "few." Which is why you don't HEAR about it so much. You hear all those being CALLED yammering about it... but those chosen are not usually as vocal as I am. Unfortunately, I cannot help it. I am not afraid of being thought odd... or even crazy... because I know I'm not. A truly crazy person would have problem with that, however.

which also doesn't mean the person is crazy.

Doesn't mean it, no, but certainly insinuates and implies it... which is what you were doing. But I don't hold any illwill against you for it - I understand it. I would most probably have joined you at some point had it not happened to ME.

So I hope you don't take offense even though it may come off that way as tipically it does when people are confronted with someone suggesting they seek help for their condition.

Now, see, here is why I love the Holy One of Israel, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, dear Diamondiiz: he taught me NOT to take offense. He taught me that it is STUPID to take offense because (1) usually no offense is intended; (2) I often offend others myself, so why judge others when I do the same thing; and (3) you usually harm no one but yourself when you do. And, so, adding these three up, there is no BENEFIT in hastily taking offense. And he is teaching me... so that I learn to benefit MYSELF... not him... or God. It was after he taught me this truth... and it came up with regard to another... that he showed me where it is "written." (Ecclesiasties 7:9)

Just as you say for me to take no offense "even though it may come off that way as typically it does..." I can say to YOU... that that is because your response is "typical." You did not seek to understand where I was coming from; you have already concluded that you KNOW. Which is even MORE typical than the reaction you expected from me.

BUT... my Lord is NOT typical, not at all... and what he has taught me is not typical. Which is why I can say to you, in TRUTH... absolutely NO offense taken! Truly! I understand where you are coming from. It is YOU who do not understand where I come from in what I share... or even wish to. My thinking? Your loss... not mine.

Now to your answers, they are circular and don't answer anything I brought forth. As stated, it is easy for me to call you and tell you my name and so forth and you can tell me how to look for the inner voice or whatever but the point I was making is that IF you are speaking to the Lord, He should be able to direct you to me and not the other way around

What indicates that he cannot? That he has not? But, then, does not your own admission (i.e., "I doubt very much there is a god so it's obvious I doubt the holy spirit...") show WHY not? Isn't SOME faith required? I mean, this isn't like the man who said to my Lord, "I have faith; help me out where I need faith." This you saying that you doubt very much. On what basis, then, should you "receive" anything at all? Just because YOU think you should, because YOU need to see some proof? But you also know that it isn't BY sight, but by FAITH, that one "receives." So, you're asking the Most Holy One of Israel to throw aside HIS directions as to how to see and know Him... and respond to yours... if HE wants YOU as one of His believers. Right? To which I have to respond... seriously?

Dear one, you can't go to any authority on EARTH and say to them, "Look, you want me to believe thus and so, well, then, put aside YOUR protocol and take up mine... and then I'll serve you." You'd get thrown out on your head in a second!

I have to ask: if you TRULY want to see God, HEAR Him, HEAR Christ, SEE Christ... or know them both... why do you refuse the WAY in which THEY say it can/must be done? Do you REALLY believe that the Most Holy One of Israel is going to begin shaking in His boots and say, "Now, look, here, Son... Diamondiiz there wants to see/hear you. So, you need to do it his/her way... or he/she won't believe?" Seriously?

I gave you no circular reasoning. I made you an offer. IF you really were serious, it wouldn't MATTER... whether I called you or you called me. And you know this.

and as I stated earlier I don't mind if you call me from the info you obtain from your source.

Okay, then, let's try again, since MY task, my obligation, is to show YOU love: If you TRULY want what you say HERE that you do... then, GO to the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, in private... and ASK him to send you His Truth. Or, to have me call you. Whichever it is that you TRULY wish.

BUT... do NOT bluff. Be absolutely SINCERE. Have it already made up in your mind AND heart... that what you are asking for... is TRUE... IS what you want to occur... and that when he DOES come to you... you will do WHATEVER IT IS he directs you to do.

Deal?

Since I am a skeptic, I do't see it unreasonable to ask for that.

Okay, then, so let's go!

Saying that if I call, I will be showing faith isn't really so, since it would be curiousity more than anything else and that I don't really care for since there would be no faith on my part.

But it TAKES faith, dear Diamondiiz... and neither the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... or Christ... have been remiss in making that known. That you refuse to acknowledge that doesn't mean you get to go AROUND and gain access some other way...

So as stated above, your Lord can give you instruction how to contact me or at least refer to me by my real name or does the Lord refer to me as Diamondiiz when telling you what to write me?

He can, dear one, but would SOLELY for the purpose of building up his Body. The gifts are not just for show or entertainment; they have a specific purpose. And He has told me NOTHING of you... because He is not calling to you. You are of no significance at this particular time because you have STATED that you doubt He exists or that the Holy Spirit exists. Why in the world do you think He would now turn His attention to YOU? Because you have challenged Him? Me? You and how many millions of others? You are of no consequence to Him, dear Diamondiiz. It is not for Him to reach out to YOU... but for YOU... to reach out to HIM.

You can call me doubting Thomas but as long as you cannot contact me through your source I just can't honestly believe that the voice you're hearing is a voice of the Lord thus the suggestion as stated previously.

Dear Diamondiiz... you've got this ALL wrong. NEVER did I say, "This post/message/statement, etc., is for Diamondiiz. To believe... to respond to... what have you. YOU chose to weigh in... and in doing so said, basicall, "Well, Shelby, I won't believe you unless you PROVE to me, thus and so. Here's what it will take: call me." To which I responded, "Dear Diamondiiz, I am sorry you don't believe, but it really doesn't make any difference to me whether you do or don't, but if you really WANT to hear what I hear, then YOU call me." To which you've responded, "No, I won't because (1) I don't believe it will occur, anyway; (2) even if it did, even if I heard the voice you do, I don't think I'll believe it's God/Christ, whomever; and (3) even if you COULD show me, I don't want it, won't accept it, unless it happens the way I want it to (i.e., you call me)." Even though I initially stated that I prefer NOT to call people.

And so, now, I've stated to you, "Okay, so then go on your own and ask Him to either send you His Son, directly, if that is what you TRULY wish... or have me call you, if that is what you TRULY wish, but so that you CAN accomplish the purpose for which He WOULD have me call you... in order to introduce you to the Truth"... and here we are. If you TRULY wish me to call you... ask. WITHOUT doubting. And with a clean heart, not one trying to BS the Holy Spirit. Otherwise, you're wasting your, my... and His... time.

It can be done, dear Diamondiiz... if you TRULY wish it.

Again, I bid you peace... and ears to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... the holy spirit of God, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... which 'water' is poured out from the innermost parts of His Son and Christ, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... free!"

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit