They have a table at the local Walmart now

by life is to short 51 Replies latest jw friends

• life is to short
    life is to short

OMG I just heard this morning that they have a table set up at the local Walmart, so I had to drive by. It is huge with two huge signs one Spanish and one English of blown up pictures of some of the book covers like you can live forever and young people ask, etc with a card table in the middle and two very boarded looking people just sitting there. This morning was the Spanish congo's turn but the Walmart is in my halls territory so the English speaking ones from my hall will man it on the English speaking times I guess. I wonder if they will have the baby rapist be one of the JW's to man the table. I guess I will have to keep a copy of his police and court records with me so I can go and ask the manager why he is allowing a sexual psychopath to sit in front of his store.

I swear this religion is looking more and more like a cult. How can they not see that. It so looks like the Scientology table they set up in Seattle. OMG it is so bazaar. I came home and told my husband and he was like cool that is neat, my husband is still a JW very much. When I asked my husband well what if they have the child rapist sit at the table my husband said it is better then having him go door to door. I wanted to scream are you out of your freaking mind. Look at the parents who go to Walmart and how they treat their kids. A pedophiles paradise.

Anywho just wanted to share the latest in the JW world where I live.

LITS

• flipper
    flipper

LITS- Interesting thread, yet I agree- disgusting that WalMart allows them to do it . How did the witnesses pull THIS off ? Is the Walmart manager a JW or something ? Didn't the local elders have to get PERMISSION from the Walmart manager to set this gig up ? Or did they just do it clandestine on the fly- without permission ? Inquiring minds want to know ! LOL !

Hey ! Here's an idea for you. If indeed the pedophile mans the Witnessing table - go park in the parking lot hidden and get your zoom lense and take pictures of him when children aproach the table ! Just my 2 cent idea. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• PEC
    PEC

They do the same thing at our Walmart.

Philip

• Titus
    Titus

Why you didn't call police?

• flipper
    flipper

TITUS- Life is too Short didn't say the pedophile was manning the table. She said " I WONDER if the baby rapist will man the table ". There's nothing to call the police about right now . Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Titus
    Titus

I know, I know, mr.Flipper.

All Jehovah's Witnesses are rapists! Including me....

Shhhh...

Peace in & Peace out!

• Think About It
    Think About It

Forget going house to house or having a table at Wal-Mart. The JW's should get with technology and consider WTS chemtrails or WTS floride injection. Would be more quicker, economical, & effective in indoctrinating people.

Think About It

• life is to short
    life is to short

Great Idea Flipper I thought of that also getting some real good pictures of him and then going to the manager. Great now I will have a new project to do drive by Walmart everyday like I do not have enough to do already. Just jocking I want so bad to get this baby rapist on film talking to children I would do anything.

And yes they totally have permission to do this. It is right in front of the door, I mean right there you can not help but walk by it no matter where you park.

The older pioneer sister told me about it. I made her some banana bread this morning, and we have plumbs growing on our tree I thought about giving them to her to show that even though I am not going to the meetings I am still a OK person not DF"ed, I hope that does not sound to stupid of me but I do really care about the older ones they are so sad and hopeless they believe this religion so strongly that my heart does go out to them and they have cut off family not in the "truth" so much and no one should be alone in this world. So I drove to her home and she started to cry and say how she missed me at the meetings but that I looked so happy, I was like yes not going to the meetings has been so healing for me. That was when she told me about the table. I slipped somewhat and said good because now you do not have to do all that walking door to door. She is really getting unsteady on her feet and I worry about her falling out in service. It is so sad as she feels she much preach. OH how I hate this religion.

LITS

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks Flipper for handling Titus.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I just heard this morning that they have a table set up at the local Walmart

The Amtrak station, too, dear LITS (peace to you!). I usually "share" with them when I see them in "street work", at the malls, and recently with the ones in San Jose Amtrak station. And they usually don't have much to counter with. They try, for a hot second, and then they tend to just listen. One (and older man standing outside an AM/PM with two younger men, one of whom TOTALLY got what I was saying!), asked if he and his wife could visit me. I told him sure and gave him my address. That was about a month ago, though, and I'm thinking either the wife disagreed, or someone else talked him out of it (the other "brother" that was present).

Anyway, I do find it interesting that some don't see how this relates to "standing in the broad ways," however, which means, really, where people, including travelers, can see them.

Given who usually shops at Wal-Mart (i.e., the poor[er] and un[der] educated - absolutely NO offense to anyone, though)... we shouldn't be surprised.

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit