JW YouTube newbie is begging people to ask him questions - we should oblige, lol

by Awakened at Gilead 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Went on an old-school youtube pwnage video style rampage for this stupid user... hope everyone enjoys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33sjUi_vDQk

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

"You may as well change your name to Shebada as there are a lot of apostates waiting to bend you over a pool table."

lol - Tuesday I learnt something at about 7 minutes, as I have never heard of Shebada before.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday
    lol - Tuesday I learnt something at about 7 minutes, as I have never heard of Shebada before.

It's a reference to the TV Show OZ. It's one of the more memorable scenes when Schiabetta is raped by a gang of like four aryans on top of a pool table.

• laverite
    laverite

Looks like 'soyouwannaknowaboutjw' has deleted the video and account off of youtube. Poor dear got hammered.

-LV

• garyneal
    garyneal

Is that account completely gone? It looks like it, I can't get to the video or his channel.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Poor kid. I hope he takes some time to think, and actually does some research.

• steve2
    steve2
    As the years progress, JW's seem to be getting dumber and dumber. Each new generation of them are becoming even more ignorant than the last.

I'd say that's true of fundamentalist Christians in general. They're all pretty ignorant - it's just a shame that as time passes, Christians become dumber and dumber and dumber. I think it's got to do with the huge length of time since their boss was nailed to the cross.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Completely gone! Will the Congregation Secretary get suspicious when the kid reports 500 hours this month?

George

• possible-san
    possible-san

Well, since he was not able to answer to your questions, did cowardly man escape?
    He should come to this forum.

I'd like to ask him.
    Why was Rutherford luxurious in the era of the "Great Depression"?
    Why can you say that that's the God's Organization?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2dK9rumZCI

possible

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Yup they're gone. Apparently the video response was just too much. I'm hoping they realized they were in over their head and there were just too many questions that they were clueless about.

On the bright side I got to make a video referencing Oz. YAY! And the general consensus on my video is apparently I don't look too bad without a shirt. Eh, OK I'll take that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit