JW YouTube newbie is begging people to ask him questions - we should oblige, lol

by Awakened at Gilead 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StAnn
    StAnn

Just posted three little questions. Bet when I come back to check this site out tomorrow, it will be gone.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Awakened @ Gilead...check your pm

• Heaven
    Heaven

He doesn't seem to be able to keep up answering the questions. Hopefully he is learning some valuable lessons with this.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

His answers are so "nothing." He admits he doesn't know things then just gives a circular logic answer. The JW's at allexperts.com do a better job of circling the logic.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Heaven He doesn't seem to be able to keep up answering the questions.

Probably is having some difficulty coming up with answers to some of them!

Blessings,

Stephen

• Heaven
    Heaven

Probably is having some difficulty coming up with answers to some of them!

Yes, good point, Stephen. Hopefully he is researching the answers and that this information (along with the questions themselves) are opening his eyes.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I have never met a single JW who understands the fractions policy and can explain it in detail. NOT ONE.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

yo, i cant believe he told TimKilgore that he needed to be less educated to understand the blood docterine. And its amazing how they JW's have ZERO respect for experts in the field of medicine, blood, history, etc. wow.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I hope whoever it is will A-waken.

I was on the PVG/HLC and the "fine education" I got on blood is what showed me how wrong they were, and how lacking in biblical support this policy was and has been from the beginning.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Is he still at it? I am at work so I cannot check.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit