How many times (after high school) have you fallen in love?

by UnConfused 49 Replies latest social relationships

• elderelite
    elderelite

every time I pass a Porsche dealer... (and everytime I read a post from yknot)

Ok seriously... be more specific.. do you mean romantically or just love in general? I have never really loved anyone other than my wife romanically... attracted yes, but not really loved. But I love my kids and parents and my dog for sure, I have even have very strong feelings for my truck. What did you have in mind?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I'm resurrecting this thread.

• talesin
    talesin

3 times .... those crazy pheromones!

Hoping for a 4th .... if it happens, it happens,, whatever. :D

Love is the Power Cosmic!

t

• Dagney
    Dagney

4. Hoping for a 5th.

• finally awake
    finally awake

the only time I ever fell in love for real was Just ROn. I *thought* I was in love several times before I met him, but in hindsight those relationships were not real love.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

Once, and we've been married almost 10 years.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Twice. Once in 1997 right after High school.

Second time in 2006.

Never married either one.

First married a Bethelite and was divorced and DF'd. Remarried two years ago within 6 months of divorce being finale. I laugh now,because I thought I would live a life of misery and DIE if I didn't marry her.

Second one was Df'd after dumping me for having a pretty lenghty sexual relationship with her ex. I hated women with a passion after her for a little while. She was one of the reason I faded,hahahahaha

Yep....I know how to pick em'

Hmmmmm I was always a hopeless romantic when I was younger. Now...I still believe in love,being a gentleman........

But barely. I'm a young guy,but I don't want to be that bitter old guy 15-20 years from now.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Why after High School ? If you fell in love during your early teens and still love that person, why does that not count ?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Of course it counts Phizzy

• Lore
    Lore
    Wow, I really hate this question, but I hate the answer even more. Not once have I been in love since high school.

Same answer here. . . except without all the remorse and depression.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit