How many times (after high school) have you fallen in love?

by UnConfused 49 Replies latest social relationships

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Only once ever been in love...and I married him...and divorced him.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

In high school and married him in 1958...only one

Snoozy, who would have been married 52 years this year but he died right before our 45 anniversary. I still go out to dinner on our anniversary and take his picture with me (discretely). We have our anniversary dinner together.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Awww Snoozy ((hugs))

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    Third, I married 3 1/2 months ago. He's a keeper.

Damn, that makes my thread about you and BTS obsolete!

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

I fell in love with my first MacBook Pro and then my 27" iMac. Between those 2 which were about 2 years apart I had a series of torrid love affairs with a Smart car and finely crafted pretentious cutlery set.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Never fell in love during my school years as I really concentrated in the secular curriculum, you know, the real purpose of school. While in college experienced the so-called "first love", then many years later fell in love with the man that is now my husband; still very much in love with him.

Even more strange is that the love I feel now is much stronger than that first love or any other infatuations along the way. I feel really blessed in this regard.

DY

• snowbird
    snowbird

Holy crap! You mean I'm not the only one here who's never been in love? You mean that
    miseryloveselders
    and
    snowbird
    are in the same boat as me?

Oh, I've fallen in love before - during high school, not after.

Syl

• blondie
    blondie

It would make sense that the current love should be stronger than the ones in the past since true love grows over time, doesn't stagnate.

• Open mind
    Open mind

That was beautiful Snoozy.

om

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Third, I married 3 1/2 months ago. He's a keeper.
    Damn, that makes my thread about you and BTS obsolete!

Girl that thread was obsolete before you hit submit!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit