David Splane in Pictures

by VM44 81 Replies latest jw friends

• marmot
    marmot

I know he taught my dad how to mix a boilermaker while they were pioneering in Quebec.

• designs
    designs

My Fav: Boiler Makers, the Pioneer special, then I went to AA and quit the Org..

I'm much better now

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the simple fact is that every unnecessary death that is lost by someone abstaining from blood means he has blood on his hands liberal or hardliner makes no difference, and for every young kid that is sexually abused and the attacker gets away with their sick assault because of the WTS scandalous policy in covering up these monsters he is party to it, only one place awaits Splane and his co blood guilty colleagues.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    I know he taught my dad how to mix a boilermaker while they were pioneering in Quebec.

Boilermakers have to be mixed?

• agonus
    agonus

Of course Splane prefers plumbers over computer programmers. He's an asshole who's constantly spewing shit.

The more I hear about Splane partaking as a teenager then being chosen for the GB when all the rest of the "new anointed" were being looked at skeptically speaks volumes about this organization. He's one of the higher-ups on the writing committee, eh? Could he have been the one behind the articles telling the "new anointed" they were suffering from "mental strain" and had "no special spiritual insight"?

The more I find out about this hypocritical clusterfuck of a religion, the clearer things come into focus for me.

• agonus
    agonus

"Figurative Giants" is quite a hit over at e-jehovahs-witnesses.com. Even over there it's pretty much unanimous that it's some of the most discouraging, unscriptural puke the Tower has ever hurled. And Splane is the perfect guy to deliver it. He is also a catalyst for my "waking up" as well.

Keep up the good work Dave! You're doing a fantastic job of getting the peons' blood boiling. The more you stir us up, the more we're going to resist.

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Oh look, he has a full head of hair! ohhh, wait a minute! It's a side part! Geez, he just about had me fooled.

For collectors of Splane images you may look on Page 4 of the June 15, 2010 WT and see a REAR VIEW (bald on top) as he conducted the choir at the AGM singing three of those wonderful new melodies...............................

He also gave a talk on the importance of MUSIC so maybe he is responsible for the new song book!

George

• VM44
    VM44

Someone here at JWD posted once that David Splane plays the piano.

• VM44
  • VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit