David Splane in Pictures

by VM44 81 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I heard Splane has a Phd. in Theocratic Bullshit and a Ma. in Self Anointed Arrogance

• JWFreak
    JWFreak

Splane is currently the Co-ordinator of the writing committee.

He is behind a lot of the new changes to the WT and Awake............he is seen as a liberal not a hardliner

JWF

• inbetween
    inbetween

he looks like Gollum....."my precious",

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ agreed

-Sab

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

David Splane was a missionary in Africa - learned French - was sent by the WT to Quebec - served as CO - wowed the brothers by speaking without notes, talking in an intense voice, while looking everyone in the eye. He received his calling at the time everyone who was being called were being told by their elders that it was very unlikely God would pick some ordianary person to replace an unfaithful king/priest. Rumour had it that his wife was devastated that they would not be together in the NS. Not long after he was scooped up by headquarters.

• designs
    designs

I have to credit listening to David Splane at a Circuit Assembly 10 years ago with my decision to leave and not go back. Seeing and hearing a Governing Body member pound his finger into the podium and angrily tell the audience that they must listen to the Faithful and Discreet Slave as the voice of God was the icing on the cake. Experiencing it live leaves no doubt about the delusion these men live under.

• Titus
    Titus
    He received his calling at the time everyone who was being called were being told by their elders that it was very unlikely God would pick some ordianary person to replace an unfaithful king/priest. Rumour had it that his wife was devastated that they would not be together in the NS. Not long after he was scooped up by headquarters.

He started to partake when he was 17.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Are you serious, he partook at the age of 17?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Titus, I have some doubts about it.

• Titus
    Titus

Yes, I am serious.

What are your doubts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit