Restrictions on sanitation supplies at a$$emblies

by WTWizard 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Now that the Grand Boasting Sessions are well under way, now is a good time to discuss what they are restricting on supplies there. The "One Towel" rule is quite famous by now. However, I have heard scattered reports that they are rationing things like toilet paper as well. And soap--if they are allowing one child-size towel per handwashing, it would be likely that someone will also limit usage of soap as well. As well as starting handing out limited quantities of toilet paper as well.

Which makes one wonder, just how "clean" those "clean people" actually are.

• cheerios
    cheerios

*sneer*

only "weak" witnesses ever get up and leave their seats anyways ... if you have to go to the bathroom, clearly you should be shunned

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

rationing toilet paper? are you serious? WTF?! Hey, when I got to take a shit, I'm using as much TP as I need damn it! How the f**k do they ration it? Before entering the stall they hand you a few squares? What a load of shit. (hah no pun intended but that's a funny)

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

so typical they have enough money from alll the donations they get, maybe if they stop paying out all those pedophiles cases, they would have enough money to buy more toilet paper........

• keeshondgirl
    keeshondgirl

I remember at assemblies when their was only approximately around 1,500 some people there and the guy would read the funds report and say ' this assembly is in deficit of $8,000' then remind everyone where the donation boxes were and how they would have to borrow money from the branch office to help pay for it. Seriously, it does not cost that much for a few hours to run a building. Such frauds.

• blondie
    blondie

I found that rationing towels and toilet paper tended to be a regional problem. I live in the midwest and never saw that but I did see paper put over the mirrors.

• gutted
    gutted

For a little balance, they can't ration toilet paper or soap. The only thing they can do is, like with the paper towels, make announcements to limit its use. It did feel condescending to hear reminders about the convention like the paper towel one though, or trying to limit distractions by not going for "walks" or to the restroom too much. It would be funny to hear the same thing about toilet paper! I guess it comes down to how "good/obedient" of a witness you are. My last DC, I used it freely. And I pooped a lot too

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Yes Blondie they put paper over the mirrors in michigan too. what was that about? My mom was a rebel, she would always rip the paper off the mirrors whenever she saw it.

• Borgdrone
    Borgdrone

Remember the line "cleanliness is next to godliness" and so the WT$ should supply generous amounts of soap and paper goods. After all they have 1 billion dollars worth of property going up for sale at some time.

• blondie
    blondie

I worked for a complex that put on 3 jw conventions yearly...the cost of soap, towels, toilet paper was included in the price not an extra. The only thing I could figure is that people steal toilet paper rolls and towels and take them home; the same people that clean out all the food at the breakfast bars provided by the hotels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit