Call from elder

by XPeterX 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

LOL@ superpunk! I'll add 10 bucks to the pot. Seriously, be careful, I am not aware of your situation, so watch what you say if you are trying to keep from getting DF'ed. Agree that you will give thought to what they have said, blah, blah, blah...

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

XpeterX... if you are not a) baptized and b) you are not a minor, then c) you are not obligated to meet with elders of a high-control cult for any reason whatsoever. Having once been an elder in that cult, I can tell you that nothing...and I MEAN NOTHING...ever comes from meeting with elders. I don't care if it is just a so-called "encouragement" call. I guarantee that there was a conversation with at least one other elder (either a fellow elder, CO, or elder/GB written WT article) that prompted this whole meeting.

Steve2:

The Watchtower's been likened to a prison, but that's laughable; in my view it's a weak excuse for a prison, given the truckloads of people who walk out of it. It's more like a badly run child-care centre.

ROFLMAO.....priceless. Now I have visions of little children wondering around outside of a Kingdumb Hell. Ironically, the KH I used to attend before they sold it and built new is now a........ wait for it...... a child-care centre.

Snakes (Rich )

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I'd insist that if they want to have a meeting of this sort and they are acting in an official congregational capacity that this meeting be announced from the platform like every other meeting.

• changeling
    changeling

You are an unbaptized adult. No need to say anything or give an excuse. If you don't want to go, don't go. :)

• changeling
    changeling

Oh, an GB has a point. Elders can't call meetings that are not part of the sanctioned schedule and expect you to attend.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    We are old enough to decide for ourselves.

You need a goddam certificate in psychiatry before you try to tell those dipshits anything.

Stay away until you've got one or they'll spank your arse, and they'll keep doing it until you learn how to deal with the bar stewards.

Staying one step ahead of JWs has nothing to do with whatever questions they ask you and everything to do with forcing them to answer your question. Make it a good one and ride the buggers into the ground as if they are a horse at a rodeo.

The point I am trying to make is this, until you understand how to deal with these slimy buggers it'll be more fun killing eels with a spoon. It can be done, but not by a greenhorn like you. You need a bit of education. You wouldn't be here otherwise, if you knew what to do you would be out stalking them with your spoon.

Cheers

Chris

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

You should go walk in with your lawyer, that would be funny.

• Atpeaceatlast
    Atpeaceatlast

I smell an ambush - beware!

• blondie
    blondie

Is there a problem bringing up Active Topics or posting on threads? Please pm me.

• ClassickConcept
    ClassickConcept

PLEEEEEEASE RECORD IT IF U CAN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit