Call from elder

by XPeterX 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's right monkeyman,

and it's a two legged, big headed, lowdown, dirty rat you smell.

• yknot
    yknot

I hope he records the "talk"........

• RebeccaChi
    RebeccaChi

How about we meet and discuss the dangers of a mind control cult!

LMAO!!

• steve2
    steve2

Look Peter you're in majority company: The young ones are leaving the organization in droves - and have done for decades.

Because you live at home with your parents and are 20, you may have limited experience in standing your ground on anything, especially if you were raised in the organization. Whether you go or not is less important that you realizing that lots and lots of other young men and women have been in your position.

The Watchtower's been likened to a prison, but that's laughable; in my view it's a weak excuse for a prison, given the truckloads of people who walk out of it. It's more like a badly run child-care centre.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I told him that I will go.

Change your mind. They only want do dish out psychological abuse mislabeled as love.

Remember.... These people only have authority if their claim to be selected by their version of a space creature is true, otherwise they have nothing except what you give them.

Be careful

Chris

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

My manstick has more authority over you than they do. Seriously. Give it obesiance. Now.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

As I understand, Peter isn’t a baptised witness. Therefore, he’s not under their authority.

This isn’t a WTS-organised meeting, so there’s no obligation on Peter to attend. If the elders have anything to say to him, they can meet with him at his home with his parents there.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

if you do go...

mouth shut and recorder ON

oz

• JRK
    JRK

I would set up an email account separate from what you use now, and never use it. They might ask you for one, and you do not want to give them anything that you use now.

Just a little CYA

JK

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

I am going to tell them: "Did you call 20+ year old MEN here to warn us about this?We are old enough to decide for ourselves."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit