• jookbeard
    jookbeard

admitted guilt and has had therapy.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Jookbeard you have a PM.

• besty
    besty

contact all the journalists that covered the original story and ask them if they are interested in doing a followup

or equip yourself with a discreet video camera and start going back to the meetings :-)

sidepoint - make sure to email Faith and tell her to keep her eye on the kids if they are ever at that KH

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    contact all the journalists that covered the original story and ask them if they are interested in doing a followup

The right approach! Was Porter one of the paedophiles featured on Panorama? If so I still have a contact - PM me if you need to Jookbeard.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Besty , I'm seeing my mum next week and left a very sarcastic voicemail to Faith to confirm the visit and remind her of the news I've just discovered, she never answers her phone to me it's only SMS and voicemail.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Bet the elders put out the threats to everyone to accept him and dare not say a word about it. It is infuriating the lengths they will go to protect a known pedophile and then just hound & DF good people over the silliest shit.

Think About It

• besty
    besty
    she never answers her phone to me it's only SMS and voicemail.

weird how cognitive dissonance makes them act weird - no talking (saying a greeting?) but SMS is fine :-)

Faith onetime said to Sam she wouldn't care if there were 10000 pedophiles in Penge, she would still go to the meetings....only 9,999 to go....

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Jah forgave him why can't you????

That's WT justice huh?

• ziddina
    ziddina

I, too, like Besty's suggestions...

I would also print up flyers with the newsarticles or date, station and airing times of newspieces on this story, and place one under the windshield wiper of every auto in the Kingdom Hall parking lot...

Might prevent some future child abuse, that way...

Just don't get caught placing the flyers...

• Clam
    Clam

unbelievable. I'm going to do some following up of my own next week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit