Have become seriously angry ...all of a sudden...

by Lozhasleft 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Thetis
    Thetis

We must be on the same page, Loz. Just yesterday I started my rage journal. One has to try and mourn the loss of a life that could have been...not easy. Just when you think you have mastered your anger, it errupts all over again.

Be kind to yourself and vent!

• nelly136
    nelly136

better out than in loz

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

mind control!

You can be mad that you were in a mind control group... or you can be happy you were able to set yourself free.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    You can be mad that you were in a mind control group... or you can be happy you were able to set yourself free.

That's a process like grief. You have to be mad first, happy later. At least people who get mad about it are a step closer to true happiness than the JW's who haven't freed themselves.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thanks so much guys...you're all so lovely...this came as a shock because I really thought I was through all of this part of the process and had moved on - but maybe it is cyclical and probably like Outlaw says it'll continue til I'm dead lol...

Its true though, at least I'm out of there, better late than never I suppose....

Loz x

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Been thinking on your replies...wow there's a lot of us with a lot of anger isnt there? I think we could call it 'righteous indignation'...

Loz x

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Good point OTO.

So you are mad right now. and its ok to be mad. is a step on your way to recovery. F. the Jws ;-) be mad. continue your recovery until you are mad no more. then you will be happy.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Right there with you too. I feel like a volcano - I never know when the rage will set in and erupt. It really does come on suddenly. It's all so frustrating. I keep wishing for a time machine!

Big hugs to you.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Loz)))))))

I know.

Syl

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Righteous indignation is a great way to describe it. It is a normal reaction to injustice done to us and our loved ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit