Have become seriously angry ...all of a sudden...

by Lozhasleft 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I feel the same...all that repressed anger....lol. I need someone to blame..haha! I have come to realise that it was not my parents fault for how they raised me. They figured they were doing the right thing and I don't blame them for that. But I still feel angry and I need somewhere to place it, or have to let it go. I'm leaning toward the latter. Vent away sweetie! We're all here for each other x

• Scott77
    Scott77

My sympathy to all of you who have left the borg at late age. Its kind of struggle to rebuild your life again. I was in for 16yrs. Now being 40, I have at least 30yrs to live my life. Even now, i feel mad for having been mislead in the first place.

Scott77

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Its something to do with being outside the Org now and able to 'see' so clearly too....it seems unthinkable that an Org wants to control people to such an extent...and even more alarming that I let them do it to me.....

Big hugs for all angry ones....and for those supporting us too..

Loz x

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

when you begin to realize what the org has done you do go thru the whole gamut of emotions and as time goes on something will trigger these feelings and for a little while it will hit again. we all feel it

• myelaine
    myelaine

I'm so sad for all of you...I want to make you all better

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

Loz,

Its funny when anger comes up, it can really suprise us. Sometimes it comes from pain that others caused and it results in a feeling of rage. Or maybe even anger at ourselves for our of gullibility or not seeing what we thought we should.

Healing takes time, and when Jesus heals us it is complete, so sometimes he works on different areas at different times. So look for the root, and let him heal it, anger is usually a symptom not the cause.

With love

CL

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Let it purge out.

Eventually, anger is just telling you what needs to change. It can be your friend, rather than your tormentor.

Cheers!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you for all the caring posts everyone...strangely since the anger I've now also had two nights full of terrible nightmares as well...I'm sure you're all right ...it needs to come out and will keep doing so until its resolved in my heart...if ever...

Loz x

• ambersun
    ambersun
    Hell I am soooooo angry...its like this big burst of anger has just come from somewhere deep inside.....horrible....

Loz, I can understand exactly how you feel and I send heartfelt {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} to you and everyone else experiencing these awful feelings of suppressed anger, resentment and bitterness for all the lost years stolen by the Borg. No-one could understand unless they have been through it themselves. I am a very easy going person but these feelings of anger can be quite overwhelming.

My love to you, Loz, and everyone else going through it at the moment. When you get upset, just come on this board and let off steam and there will be loads of understanding people to help you feel better xxxxx

• upnorth
    upnorth

It's just under the surface, waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit