Greetings... and may you have peace!
I would like to ask you... and you please, tell me, if you can, WHY:
1. The Witnesses are now out in full force doing "street work"... in light of Christ's words at Matthew 6:5?
2. The "elders" etc., pray publicly, from the podium... in light of Christ's words at Matthew 6:6?
3. The WTBTS teach that only a small flock should partake of the flesh and blood, when Christ is recorded to say, at John 6:49, that he came down from heaven "so that ANYONE may eat"... and not die?
4. The WTBTS teaches that some will live forever WITHOUT eating/drinking the flesh/blood of Christ, when Christ is recorded to say, at John 6:53, "UNLESS you eat the flesh of the son of man AND drink his blood... you have NO life in yourselves"?
5. The WTBTS teaches that people will be resurrected to life (indeed, everlasting life!) WITHOUT eating and drinking, when Christ is recorded to say, at John 6:54, that "He that FEEDS ON MY FLESH and DRINKS MY BLOOD... has everlasting life... and I SHALL RESURRECT HIM..."? (And in light of this, HOW do those who DON'T eat and drink GET everlasting life? How do they GET resurrected?)
6. The WTBTS teaches that the "little flock" is ultimately something DIFFERENT from the "other sheep"... and so have different... ummmm... capabilities (such as hearing Christ's voice)... when Christ is recorded to say of the other sheep, at John 10:16: "... those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd? So, that...
7. The WTBTS teaches that the are two "hopes" in direct contrast to Paul, who wrote, at Ephesians 4:4... that there is only ONE hope?
8. The WTBTS teaches that Christ is Michael the Arkangel, when:
a. It asks, at Hebrews 1:5, "... to which one of the angels did he ever say: “You are my son; I, today, I have become your father”?" and
b. Speaking of their respective voices (Christ's and Michael's), it says of Christ, at Revelation 1:15, that HIS voice "was as the sound of many waters"... and, of Michael, at Revelation 1:10 (as corroborated by Revelation 1:1 and 4:1), that HIS voice was "as of a trumpet"?
9. That the WTBTS teaches that Judas was NOT at my Lord's last evening meal with his disciples, indeed, wasn't present when my Lord instituted the Covenant with the 12 tribes, when it states, at Luke 22:15-21:
"... he said to them: “I have greatly desired to eat this passover with YOU before I suffer; for I tell YOU , I will not eat it again until it becomes fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”And, accepting a cup, he gave thanks and said: “Take this and pass it from one to the other among yourselves; for I tell YOU , From now on I will not drink again from the product of the vine until the kingdom of God arrives. Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body which is to be given in YOUR behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me.”Also, the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in YOUR behalf. “But, look! the hand of my betrayer is with me at the table." (And please, don't regurgitate the WTBTS' false claim that "Luke is out of order," because Luke WRITES, OF this account: "I resolved also, because I have traced all things from the start with accuracy, to write them in [logical]l order to you, O Theophilus" and note, the word "logical" does NOT appear in the original Greek; rather, it is the Greek word "kathexes" which means "one after another, successively, in order...")
and, at John 13:2-30 (the pertinent parts which I will summarize, below, but certainly feel free to read the entire account):
" And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him; ... He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe [them] with the towel wherewith he was girded. ... If I then, [your] Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. ... I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me. ... When [Jesus] had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me. ... He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, 'Lord, who is it?' [Jesus] answered, 'He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped [it].' And when he had dipped the sop, he gave [it] to Judas Iscariot, [the son] of Simon. ... And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said [Jesus[ unto him, 'That thou doest, do quickly.' ... He thenhaving received the sop went immediately out..."
And we'll stop there for now. While you are thinking (praying?) on how to respond, dear one, I am directed by my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who is the Son and Christ, of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH (Psalm 68:4) of Armies, to say to you:
You are here, in this place, dear one because you are doubting... and such doubt is causing you to fear. But fear NOT... for it is not your faith in God that needs examination, but your faith in those you follow. They are blind guides, which is why you are unable to reconcile what they teach... with what the Spirit is revealing to YOU as being truth. You have been captive, however, and do not know what it is like to live... as a FREE person. That freedom, however, can ONLY be found IN the Son of God (Romans 8:32, 36), the Holy One of Israel... who is the TRUTH (John 14:6) and who says to you... and to all: "Come to ME... and drink! Come to ME, all you who are toiling and loaded down!"
May you, too, then, hear, dear Debator... when the Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:17; see, NWT Ref. Bible App. 1d) and the Bride say to YOU:
"Come! Take 'life's water'... free!"
YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,