Was God over reacting destroying the whole planet in Noah's flood to kill afew evil people...too bad Noah forgot the Unicorns and Dinosaurs according to the Watchtower!

by Witness 007 88 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
  • designs
    designs

Maybe the Society should go back to F.Franz's pet noble that the creative days were 7000 years each............

That got me laughed off of the stage at a local college lecture (circa 1968) ............

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“Cheer up! Noah's flood, the animal's wooden ark & a childish, mean, selfish, temper tantrum spoilt brat god, are just mythology, otherwise known as fairy tales."

So the “peer reviewed scientific documents” for human origins are anymore credible? Just because specious theories are glazed with scientific syntax doesn't make them anymore credible than ancient parables.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    When the dinosaurs had fulfilled their purpose, God ended their life. But the Bible is silent on how he did that or when.

Or if! So this is just a wild guess then?

Here's a clue. Non existent gods, always are silent. I have replied to you which proves I am not a god, in case you thought otherwise.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    When the dinosaurs had fulfilled their purpose, God ended their life. But the Bible is silent on how he did that or when.

if the bible is silent, then why are you not?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my children love dinosaurs, what cruel god would not want my children to enjoy one?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

cofty, where did you get that picture, it is so hillarious

• cofty
    cofty

I think I first saw it on PZ Myers blog Pharyngula. Well worth saving to your bookmarks but not for anybody who prefers their atheists to be polite and inoffensive.

• blondie
    blondie

So does anyone have a WT quote about the unicorns existing and not surviving the flood?

BTW, I searched www.ctrussell.us and did not find a mention of unicorns from 1879 to 1916 in the WT publications. Does someone have a searchable website for Rutherford's writings?

• Think About It
    Think About It

According to WTS theology man has only been on earth a few thousand years. If the only animal/insect species that survived a global flood were in the ark with Noah, then let out at Ararat in the Middle East......how does the WTS account for animal/insect species that are native only to remote island places like Australia for example? Even if by some chance the species made it from Ararat to the remote island location, it makes no sense that none of the species is living enroute to the location.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit