What's my "problem" with JWs a couple videos people have enjoyed...

by Tuesday 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hey everyone!

I got a couple messages saying I should post these videos on here. I got tagged by a youtuber asking me what my motivation for making videos was and what my "problem" is with Jehovah's Witnesses. So I ablidged and made a video. Technically two videos, the first is regarding my motivation. Everyone seems to have picked up on the second video and ran with it. For some reason they love that one, don't know what it is. I didn't even script this in the slightest just off the cuff without even thinking out the response. Hey, different strokes right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjPC5tiSoSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRwt8RNJXQ4

• boyzone
    boyzone

Love it Tim! You go man!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Tim,

Keep up the good work. Keep those pesky kids in toe too.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Great stuff Tim.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

You always make me smile.

lisa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I love these man. I am glad your daughter's questions are going to be answered.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

They were right, everyone did like them LOL.

This board's kind of finicky with what it does and doesn't like I wasn't sure on these.

• debator
    debator

You say nothing about what she should do about the answers and whether she agrees with them or not.

I questioned the witnesses and tested the Bible answers they gave me hense I became one. I questioned other Christian religions and didn't like the unbiblical answers they gave me hense why I rejected them.

We can question but there is a point when you have to see where the right answer is and commit to it.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Did you watch the videos debator?

• ambersun
    ambersun

I love all your videos, Tim. Your enthusiasm is quite infectious and I find myself nodding in agreement with all the points you make.

Your little girl is lucky to have such a caring Daddy as you.

Keep up the good work and don't cut your hair unless you really want to. I think long hair looks great on a man and 30 is not old!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit