Cure/Treat Cancer with Apricot seeds

by EndofMysteries 73 Replies latest watchtower medical

• designs
    designs

Rat poison cures what.......

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    If it is bogus, then would love to hear explanations for the testimonials, and the man who is supposed to be dead, who said they are what shrunk his tumor.

Correlation does not equal causation EOM. You would have to demonstrate the mechanism of action, and a population of one in an uncontrolled environment means next to nothing, scientifically.

Also, cancers can, and do, resolve without intervention. Often, the immune system aggressively attacks mutated cells because they lack the histochemical markers that tag them as "friendly."

Then the studies, the 'lack' of studies. But again why would they want to do it, would do more harm to the 'industry' then good. Although much good to people.

Much of the research takes place in academia, not the industry. The NIH, for example, does research without any immediately obvious return on investment.

BTS

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    Correlation does not equal causation EOM. You would have to demonstrate the mechanism of action, and a population of one in an uncontrolled environment means next to nothing, scientifically.

Amen, bro burn. Double blind studies are the gold standard, and missing from the claims of quack cures.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

An inmate on one of the prison documentaries, I can't recall if it was Lockup, Lockdown, one of those shows. He had been hoarding either Apricot or Pear seeds for months in his cell with the purpose of killing himself. He started passing out in his cell, and the CO's assumed it was a drug overdose like Heroin or Oxycontin. He had to be taken to the hospital where he admitted what he actually did so he could be treated properly.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Hydrogen in water is chemically bonded to the oxygen. The bonds in cyanide are easily broken, which is why it is toxic.

Will sitting in the effluent from a chemical plant cure cancer. About 80% of the cyanide in the world is used in chemical processing.

BTW, I haven't said apricot pits will kill you, only that treating fatal diseases with unproven pop nostrums will.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Interesting topic! Just heard of the China Study the other day - acquaintance swears by it; he's doing the coffee enemas etc. with excellent results! (should have been dead by now)

Over 30 years ago, I knew someone with bowel cancer who ate the apricot pits (without doctor's knowledge) but had the radiation or chemo as well and beat the cancer. I believe a patient's mental outlook and stamina has much to do with the final result. For sure, big pharma kills as many as they cure. So I always give the 'natural' remedies a try.

One Renegade Cell is an excellent book about cancer - http://www.amazon.com/One-Renegade-Cell-Science-Masters/dp/0465072763

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Hydrogen in water is chemically bonded to the oxygen. The bonds in cyanide are easily broken, which is why it is toxic.

If the cyanide could be delivered in such a way that it would target cancer cells, and cancer cells alone, then we might have something. Some sort of transport molecule that is a ligand to receptors present on the specific cancer in question that healthy cells do not have. But if you are going to go through all that trouble, you could certainly find a superior toxin than cyanide.

BTS

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Only one sure thing: We are all going to die someday. If you have cancer, you may die sooner rather than later. Prevention, when possible, is more effective than most cures, and often less costly. There is no magic bullet to good health. All the apricot seeds in the world won't fix a bad diet, lifestyle, or genetics.

The China Study - T. Colin Campbell (a bit of an academic read but an excellent book)

I agree. Fine book with well researched material.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Interesting topic! Just heard of the China Study the other day - acquaintance swears by it; he's doing the coffee enemas etc. with excellent results! (should have been dead by now)

Coffee enemas are not mentioned at all in The China Study.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

What "Witness my Fury" posted, that seems to be a very neutral report, which shows both sides of the story. I recommend it.

Steve2 - it's not "flu" that kills, it's the complications or other things people get after having flu. If somebody gets flu, then develops pneumonia, they will be listed as having died of the flu.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit