Watchtower Ambulance????

by OnTheWayOut 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny

"Helping the Annointed finish their earthy course for over 140 years."

• JediMaster
    JediMaster
    Carries its own Hospital Liason Committee in a jumpbag.

And Judicial committee as well, should any of the nurses/doctors be elders as well. Just think about it, you can get interrogated as to why you got into an accident at 1:00 am, why they found alcohol in your car and why you're carring a packet of condoms in your wallet. Was there any innapropriate touching???? Clear!!! 1,2,3 we're losing him....... Come'n brother, come'n.....you can do this....was there any innapropriate touching?? That way they can disfellowhip you even if you don't make it. With at least two witnesses and a half conscious, half dead wrongdoer.....yeah, that's all the proof they'll need.

Jedi Master

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

"The pagan cross replaced by a fine theocratic Aesculapian Snake."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watchtower Ambulance??????..

If you need a Blood Transfusion.. ...Thats the last ride you`ll be getting..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

"When you're tired of waiting on Jehovah...."

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Does it say "ecnalubmA rewothctaW" on the front? or rather "WJ noN revO evoM"

• Scully
    Scully

"Take two of these [WT & Awake!] and I'll call you in the morning!"

• Think About It
    Think About It

Make an RV on the way to the pick up, drop magazines off in the waiting room, and you got some FS time.

Think About It

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

"We looked inside, but we just couldn't find the truth in his/her heart!"

And in answer to this post by undercover

But it does raise a question, maybe a former Bethelite can answer. Were you required to sign papers giving the WTS access to all medical records, thus eliminating them from being restricted per the HIPPA rules?

I honestly don't remember when I was a new boy. But it wouldn't surprise me.

CoC

• man in black
    man in black

Is this really from th wt. society,,, or is it just a business name ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit