Watchtower Ambulance????

by OnTheWayOut 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I never heard of it nor ever saw such a picture before. Let's see who can come up with the funniest caption for one of these photos:

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"As an absolute last resort, this is the way outta there."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Carries its own Hospital Liason Committee in a jumpbag.

• sacolton
    sacolton

"We got a thinker! Stand back! We must administer emergency brain-washing immediately!"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"we have no medicine, no doctors, no nurses. We give the best treatment- prayer"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

On the way to the hospital, we look up your condition in the WT Library to see what you will be allowed to accept for survival.

Isn't it great to know that Jehovah keeps his Bethelites out of worldly amulances?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

It must be scary to have to be treated medically if you are a bethelite. They would have access to your medical records, no privacy at all.

• undercover
    undercover
    They would have access to your medical records, no privacy at all.

EMTs don't have access to full medical records do they?

But it does raise a question, maybe a former Bethelite can answer. Were you required to sign papers giving the WTS access to all medical records, thus eliminating them from being restricted per the HIPPA rules?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

"Resistance Is Futile!"

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

They do have doctors and nurses at bethel, so they would be able to see your records. And EMTs have access to your chart if they're transferring you to the hospital and a copy of your chart is with you. The problem I could see with bethel medical professionals is would the fact that you say got tested somewhere for an STD get out, or the whole blood issue?

I'd be concerned that they would not consider themselves bound by US laws that prohibit health care pros from revealing private information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit