Anyone have a Kindle or a Nook?

by Simon 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I have a Kindle I got at the end of last year- not sure if the new ones have a back light or not but that would be my only complaint is that I wish mine did. It's easy to get books and there are tons of free ones you can download. it's very user friendly and even if you don't like Apple products if your spouse, roommate or anyone you trust enough to share with has an ipad or an iphone or anything that comes with a Kindle application, you can share books which is pretty cool. I love mine and take it with me everywhere since the battery seems to last forever.

• jay88
    jay88

Did you get yourself an e-reader, if so which one? and did you root it with Andriod?

• leavingwt
  • XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I looked hard at both, and I chose the Nook. The interface ability of the Nook was much easier for me than with the Kindle. I also like the color I get in the Nook as opposed to the black and white of the Kindle.

• jay88
    jay88

250 is better than 600 for a ipad,......cool

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My son is an avid reader so I gave him the Kindle for Christmas ,and so far he is very happy with it .

• TD
    TD

Kindle family here. The Nook screen is prettier, but the readablity of the Kindle in even the most intense light and the exceptional battery life sold me.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Bought the new Kindle for Xmas pressie for wife. Battery life with daily use is great. Didn't need re charging for just over one month. As a book reader it is very good.

• Babyruth
    Babyruth

Kindle for me, I have had one since it was released. LOVE LOVE my kindle!!!

It is so handy when traveling on airplanes, but esp easy to read out in direct sunlight. It is my favorite thing to take to the beach. Hubby has the Nook, not beach reading for him.......

• Joliette
    Joliette

I want one baaaaaaad lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit