Finally finding my way out...

by cognac 46 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

I am sure if you line up all the WT articles with all the changes highlighted to his attention through Sept 2010 ...... it will point him in the direction you want him to discern...... if need be list all the previous 'understanding' to accent point of time marching onward and the WTS making excuses while continuing to insist they have to be obeyed.

Your daughter is going to have a happy childhood!

• BANE
    BANE

Cognac,

You will NEVER be free of it. These fools here have been on this site for years. YEARS. They talk about the org EVERY SINGLE DAY of their lives. They cannot move on. They don´t have the willpower to do it. Don´t believe me? Just ask how long they have been here. 20 years for most. They write on this site for 20 years. WHAT a wasted life. Instead of being healthy and moving on, they stay for years bitterly complaining. You will be one too. Watch. I have a prediction for ya. I will see in ONE year this site, if the end hasn´t come by then and you will STILL be here. Prove me wrong. I doubt you will. Everyone else here blames SOMEONE else for their lot in life. How do I know this? Because they are still here talking about it. So freakin sad.

Oops...Looks like my bizarre posting restriction is up until 24 hours from now. So now I have another prediction. 5 or 10 apostates will tear me down and BURLA me until I can return.

• flipper
    flipper

BANE- Let Cognac decide what she feels is right for her and her family.

COGNAC- It is very true that seeing injustices often causes many of us to question whether the organization was God backed and we had our doubts confirmed by suffering negative treatment from those injustices. It sounds as if your husband is thinking that way in his mind right now. You are handling it well. By staying quiet with him - you let HIM see through the WT society scam in his own time. Sounds like he will . Just be patient. I wish nothing but freedom of mind and happiness for your new child and you and your husband ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Good for you Cognac. You need to do what is right for you and your daughter, not let your parents hold you hostage.

Bane - as normal another banal comment. This board has a few die hards that have been on here for years helping others, but look through the members list and you will see that by far the majority make a few posts and then move on with their lives. Around 100,000 JWs leave each year, but only a few thousand register with chat rooms. You are letting your need to think you are in some special calling cloud the truth.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I will see in ONE year this site, if the end hasn´t come by then and you will STILL be here.

This REALLY cracked me up. It's so Dubbish. The end isn't coming in a year, or a decade or a century. LoL

Also, this site hasn't been here 20 years.

Cognac, even though NOBODY has been here 20 years, I can state with confidence that support for you and all others with the need to leave the Borg will still be here 20 years into the future. And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that, despite what some Dubs try to tell you.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Cognac, I too stayed for family for a long time. Your most important family member is that little baby, I wish I would have a chance to get my kids out younger. Funny how eventually JW family dissolves all reluctance and has you running for the door! Glad things are going well for you. NMKA

• shamus100
    shamus100

Good job Conyack!!

But seriously, I'm glad to see you making progress getting out of this awful group. It's nothing but negativity and life is far too short for it.

• crapola
    crapola

I think Bane is Alice. Cognac just ignore what he said.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Thanks tips!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm glad to hear it for you and especially for your baby.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit