Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    "K, I'm lost. Who is she responding to?"
    Just explaing my screen ID.

This! you reply to? Since you're in a replying mood, scroll back a few will ya?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you. Matthew 5:11-12

You are here serving as a prophet?

And the proof is: you're being persecuted?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

" You are here serving as a prophet?

And the proof is: you're being persecuted?"

I was thinking of this:

"lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you"

I don't think verbal abuse is persecution.

But it had a reactionary effect on me. That's why I snapped and started speaking abusively myself. I've adjusted to it so it won't happen again.

• John Doe
    John Doe

This thread is the inspiration for this thread.

• Think About It
    Think About It

I was bothered at first because no-one ever says this crap to me. The only people who talk to me like this are some people here. By, now the blind accusations have lost their touch

If that's the case..........sounds like you haven't stepped into a KH in awhile. That can be a rude, arrogant, backbitting crowd.

Think About It

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Ohhhh, I see.

"lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you"

Like accusing someone of having intercourse with farm animals, or calling them a bigot or starting a topic where you basically call everyone stupid.

Ya, I know what you mean.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

" Like accusing someone of having intercourse with farm animals, or calling them a bigot or starting a topic where you basically call everyone stupid.

Ya, I know what you mean."

That was the reaction to some people trying to degrade and dehumanize me. People say things they don't mean when they're mad. You shouldn't have been in the line of fire as you've been nice. I didn't know you were older than me. For some reason I thought you were a peer. I felt bad for saying that.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Apology accepted. Nothing more will be said of it.

Have a wonderful evening, dear.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

• yknot
    yknot
    I was bothered at first because no-one ever says this crap to me. The only people who talk to me like this are some people here. By, now the blind accusations have lost their touch. It would be worse if I maintained complete integrety to Jehovah. I wouldn't even be here for you to abuse:
    “Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and leap for joy, since your reward is great in the heavens; for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you. Matthew 5:11-12
    Then you would have nothing to chew on:
    But I tell you that many from eastern parts and western parts will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of the heavens; whereas the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the darkness outside. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be.” Matthew 8:11-12

Rachel be real.....

You don't attend.

You dont' turn in time...

You are as much birdfood to the WTS as the atheist and evolutionist you scorn.

Get off your imaginary high horse.

The only 'persecution' you are receiving is the type you get when you throw yourself on a sword and bewail the unfairness of it all.

Either go back to the Hall or be an adult and admit your fate.

Yes you will get called on your bullcrap here because unlike those NON-JW forums you haunt, majority of us are or were Witnesses and we know outright that your behavior, comments and attitude belie a very non-Witness demeanor.

Why don't you seek the spiritual help you clearly need? Surely some Kingdom Hall which you haven't embarassed yourself can arrange for a couple of nice pioneers to study with you and get you back in the swing of things.

Maybe spend the rest of the night re-reading the MS book because your housholder-calling skills are sorely out of shape......my goodness it is as if you were never enrolled in TMS!

Do you have the MS book Rachel?

For all we know you haven't been to a meeting since 1995!

• crapola
    crapola

I was feeling left out. I can't believe I read all 11 pages and I still don't know what the point of this thread is. I think Alice is Renaii in disguise. Now I can move on to something else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit