JWs pretended to be someone else at my door.

by myusername 50 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome to JWN, myusername (aka MUN)!

Usually .... sorry, let me rephrase that... WHEN the Witnesses come to my door ('cause they've been a little lax for years here), I usually tell THEM who THEY are. Then I tell them that my Dad's a JW and I get the magazines from him (this is a key part of my strategy -- they don't leave any magazines). I answer their inane question and then I launch into a personal story of tragedy regarding my JW family members and that pretty much leaves them dying to get off my porch. Hey, maybe that's why they didn't come back.

The WTS and JWs are synonymous with lying. Every single doctrine is a lie. You really can't expect them to behave any differently.

• Too Opinionated
    Too Opinionated

You could check out some of Carla's posts. She has done alot of anti-witnessing.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome Myusername...I hope you enjoy our forum...

Loz x

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

"[E]ven if the householder is not interested I would still have borne witness to Jehovah's name and the 'sorting' work would occur." Perhaps you haven't heard, so I thought I would mention here that this "'sorting' work" occurs after the great tribulation begins (w95, 10/15, p23, ¶3).

• Highlander
    Highlander

If jw's truly believed their message then they would be completely honest with everyone and they would use every form of media and communication to relay their message.

JW's should be using billboards, tv and radio ads, newspapers etc, that bluntly state all non believers will be destroyed by Jehovah, unless they become a witness and attend the kingdom hall.

If that is what they truly believe, then that is what they should be preaching. They should say it like it is and let the chips fall where they may.

The reality is, jws are embarrassed about their message and their namesake. I doubt that many of them truly believe their message.

If I ever had to return to the witnesses, I would use embarassing methods such as using my vehicle for advertisement. My car would say "Become a JW or die!" "come to the kingdom hall or die by jehovah's hands!"

When at a door I would tell the householder that if he/she didn't become a Jehovah's Witness then my loving god will kill you very soon as armageddon will be here any day now!

Ofcourse, I would use these methods because I know it would make the local dubs look like total quacks.

• designs
    designs

steve2,

You remember it well. Us, we , they use to have some huevos about the ministry. Whip out the ol House Record slip and mark their sorry asses off the eternal life rolls. Geeez we were religious zealots

• ambersun
    ambersun

Welcome myusername! I am fairly new myself and I hope you find the site as enjoyable, helpful and informative as I am finding it!

I totally agree, I think it is deceiptful and wrong for JWs to hide their identities when out in the preaching work. It always made me feel uncomfortable when I was a JW even though I realised it was usually the only way to trap people into entering any sort of discussion with us.

I usually blurted out the fact I was one of Jehovah's Witnesses as soon as the householder opened the door, and it was amazing how fast I could cover the territory on cold, wet, windy days

• jeovagood
    jeovagood

"Speak the word of God with all boldness" Jehovah God will "put hooks in their Jaws" and they will then take the bait and go after Jehovah's Witnesses If I heard/read it once i heard/read it dozens of times the Watchtower apocalyptic time line goes as follows: At a glance~ A. cry of peace & security achieved by secular,commercial,political powers. B.'peace & security' disrupted by petty religious squabbles C. the secular,political,military powers are provoked that their peace initiative is being ruined by pain in the ass religion. They through "radical militant elements of the UN" {wts quote} GO ON A BALLISTIC RAMPAGE and outlaw all religion yes the Watchtower say's that UN shock troops will come into our towns and burn every place of worship to the ground.
    They will 'hang high" and slaughter every clergy person. D. after this orgasm of destruction the UN 'shock troops' instigated by Satan will then be outwitted by Jehovah and Jehovah God will "put hooks in their Jaws" and they will then take the bait and go after Jehovah's Witnesses encamped in their palatial tents. They will attack this insignificant minority as these bold kingdom proclaimers WILL STILL BE PREACHING the MESSAGE OF DOOM that the 'door to ark' has closed and you are all going to die! The entire World is now ready to exterminate Jehovah's Witness the one true religion. Armageddon comes and all opposers to the Watchtower corporate leadership die. THE END
    Will U preach it are U courageous enough to give the warning message

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Lets face it the typical JWS is one sick mentally enslaved ignorant brainwashed individual.

Best advise close your door and say no thank you.

Do feel sorry for them, though.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome, djeggnog.

[E]ven if the householder is not interested I would still have borne witness to Jehovah's name and the 'sorting' work would occur." Perhaps you haven't heard, so I thought I would mention here that this "'sorting' work" occurs after the great tribulation begins (w95, 10/15, p23, ¶3).

Ah, yes...it used to be "the separating work".....Did the JWs go back and tell them they're not goats yet?

Now, Witnessess must go back repeatedly and tell the same people the "new light" each time the generation teaching changes!

I remember a Kingdom Ministry quite some years ago that warned JWs not to use wild introductions at the door such as this one, "I have a message for you from outerspace!"

I personally thought that this was hilarious and innovative!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit