Flirting - WT style (Sept 15 WT)

by undercover 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Since when does flirtation have to be sexual in motivation? There is a difference between enjoying the heck out of talking with someone in a witty, fun exchange and making a pass at someone with sexual innuendo.

• snowbird
    snowbird

THANK YOU, FHN!

Syl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I will engage John Doe in playful banter from time to time.
    That, my dear, is flirting (WT definition).

You can call me my dear anytime you want to. Barry White sings my dear in one of his songs. And Barry White is Barry White.

Syl, I do see a big difference in innocent flirting and sexual come ons. To me, if someone thinks sexual come ons is the only way to "flirt", they miss the whole point of flirting.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

In the picture? I think he's saying, "Did you see that flyer about the company picnic?" She's answering, "Why yes. Yes I did. Are you going to go? Doncha just love our company picnics?" Translation: "Let's have a mad passionate affair in the broom closet."

• undercover
    undercover
    And Barry White is Barry White.

LOL... I've heard Barry White. I'm no Barry White. LOL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Under Cover, I hope not. He's kind of gone.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Everyone will be happy to know that Writing Department requires that the man and woman in the photo in question are in reality husband and wife. The cubicles are constructed of standard Bethel equipment and the background appears to be somewhere at Patterson. It's likely a married Bethel couple that were carefully scrutinized by their department overseers and congregation elders to make sure that neither of them had ever done anything scandalous, like recommending higher education to children or ever hinting to anyone that they as a couple engaged in any unapproved sexual activity in their private, personal relations. The wife was instructed to take off her wedding ring, and the husband was given a fresh Bethel haircut to look like a clean-cut "worldly" fornicator-to-be.

Later, the couple shared a prayer of thanks for the privilege of being published in the Botchtower.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I bet that guy has a hole in his pocket. The right hand doesn't lie.

Rub a Dub

• goldensky
    goldensky

Think about it said: "Probably far more flirting and affairs by married persons goes on inside the KHs than at work".

If only I spoke...!

• seawolf
    seawolf

I can see their next article on how it's jehovah's will that we not answer the door when the FedEX or UPS man comes to the door. That innocent smile he gives you as he's stacking your boxes from Amazon.com are just his attempts to mount you doggy style and ride you like a racehorse! If the householder is male then that's even worse because all of that plus the common courtesy of a reacharound are just a few mouse clicks away! If you don't want to have to fight them off with your sword (bible) and nunchucks (watchtower and awake) DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit