Flirting - WT style (Sept 15 WT)

by undercover 68 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82

Because it so easily leads to fornication.

I can't decide if this is more funny than pathetic, or more pathetic than funny.

WT's version of a typical office environment:

"Hey Mary that's a really nice sweater you have on today."

"Quit beating around the bush - take me like stallion takes a filly."

"Quick let's duck down behind the copier here....oops! sorry! Didn't know you & Bob were back there already, Susan."

"Well, you know Bob, all I have to smile in his direction and he comes over with his tongue hanging out, drooling..."

• superpunk
  • serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I think that that innocent picture serves to further alienate the JW from his/her coworkers. Just think, any kind of normal light-hearted work conversation can lead to immorality. That means the JW along with being weird for not signing the b-day cards, or taking part in the holiday parties, will probably be too afraid to say more than a "good morning" to anybody at work. This corporation really knows how to control and manipulate people.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Thanks for posting the pic. I don't think he has anything to worry about. Talk about a dork. Who wears a tie like that after 1985?

"A pox on them to time indefinite!"

Syl, that is hilarious! It sounds so biblical! I'm going to start saying that to people.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Unbeknownst to WT writers there are only two sexes on this planet. Male and female.

When we are attracted to someone (male or female), it is because we like that person. Whether it be our personalities, interests or body chemistry, something clicks and we enjoy being around them. That is something to smile about and build on.

They hate for people to be HAPPY!

Cult Classic

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

LOL at Superpunk and Sir82. I like how he's positioning his ring finger for the camera.

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks for posting the photo, superpunk.

I think that that innocent picture serves to further alienate the JW from his/her coworkers. Just think, any kind of normal light-hearted work conversation can lead to immorality. That means the JW along with being weird for not signing the b-day cards, or taking part in the holiday parties, will probably be too afraid to say more than a "good morning" to anybody at work. This corporation really knows how to control and manipulate people.

Exactly. It's not really about sex/fornication/flirting...it's as you put it, to alienate the JW from the rest of the world. Create the illusion that just chatting with a coworker could lead to fornication and scare the dubs into withdrawing into themselvs and not interacting with outsiders and the WTS has the upper hand at keeping thier minds under control.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Sooo inapropriate.... Guess I've been fliriting with most co-workers (guys and girls) over the past few years.

Jedi Master

• undercover
    undercover
    Who wears a tie like that after 1985?

And that dress! Sheesh...

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL UC yeah that is hideous! I agree it is to strip the last vestige of enjoyable contact with not only the world but JWs too. I remember at Bethel some would get their undies all bunched up over someone "flirting" and pounce all over them them like white on rice. I knew a few bethelites who got in big-time trouble for flirting.

IDIOTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit