What does Jesus do all day anyway?

by Terry 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.

Assuming hell is a place of torture and not a tortured state of mind?

Tammy

• not a captive
    not a captive

If Jesus had been only a man like any one of us he still would have shown me a better way to live with others than through my helpless sarcasm.

• tec
    tec

If Jesus had been only a man like any one of us he still would have shown me a better way to live with others than through my helpless sarcasm.

LOL.

Tammy

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear StoneWall...

Jesus is working through Blondie's charity to help others. (we love because He first loved us)...

"in" Blondie, Jesus is reaching out to the lost...He is not slacking off and getting others to work for Him

love michelle

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    dear StoneWall...
    Jesus is working through Blondie's charity to help others. (we love because He first loved us)...
    "in" Blondie, Jesus is reaching out to the lost...He is not slacking off and getting others to work for Him
    love michelle

Is this something that Blondie herself has personally said or is this something you have personally assumed she meant?

If she feels what she says/types is what Jesus might have meant, I have no problem with that.

If she feels what she says is directly coming from Jesus himself, the main MAN himself, then I would view it as no different

than the WT society speaking for JAH and would process it accordingly then.

• tec
    tec

StoneWall- I think Myelaine meant that Jesus is working kindness in Blondie. Not that Blondie was a prophet.

Tammy

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Terry Who is this Jesus you talk of? I didn't realize you believed that he still exists. I read about him in a book.

He was Jew used to knock around Palestine about 2000 years ago. He upset the religious racket the Jews were making money out of. He then trashed the temple, calling it a den of thieves and was rude to his elders. Big mistake - His last! When in Rome...

• new light
    new light

I was reminded of this bumper sticker saying: "Look busy, Jesus is coming!"

Really, Jesus having to look busy is just as funny and poignant. Good question, Terry.

• new light
    new light

Jesus could be like God's hippie son. He wears comfy clothing, has a beard and long hair, talks about peace and love and changing the world,but does nothing to back it up. His busy day involves hiding in his room smoking pot, staring at blacklight posters, and watching Lost reruns.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Wow! new light,

I never thought about it like that. There is a lot of similarities between Jesus and the generation that saw 1960-1979.

Peace ,Love, sandals,long hair,beards etc..

This sounds a lot like dudeism. www.dudeism.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit