What Super Powers does Ted Jaracz have in heaven now??? Any?

by Witness 007 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

First heaven= you can spy on people and see them doing naughty things in their bedrooms.

Second heaven= You can get to be messengers,errand boys etc.

Third heaven=Most are treated as third class citizens(not even second class) and have to sweep the streets of gold and

trim the trees of healing along the great river. If any of the harps need repairing, these also will be sent to the ones in

third heaven to be fine tuned once again.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

So, what am I hearing? Is Jaracz dead? if so when?

• designs
    designs

The Society was always in the middle between the Catholic view of 'dulia' or veneration and naming Saints and the Protestant 'everyone is a Saint' teaching. The Catholic Magisterium endorses 'dulia' of canonized saints whereas the Protestants get real uncomfortable about 'communicating' with the departed. One Presbyterian theologian I spoke with feared it could lead you into trouble and the dark side.

I had heard stories and rumors about Fred Franz and his long prayer meditation sessions, some thought he was drawing light and communication from the great beyond.

It sure laid some heavy superstitions on us and guilt trips about going against them.

Nice to be free.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Hey BoomTown, Jaracz isn't responsible for as many deaths as Hitler but that's only because he wasn't given the privilege of carrying out the genocide JWs call Armageddon. Had he the ability and assignment I have little doubt he would have carried it out with relish. He showed absolutely no compassion for the child victims of rape and his primary motive was not to protect victims but rather to protect the financial interests and public reputation of the Watchtower corporation. Please forgive some for thinking that's kind of evil.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

ole T.J. doesn't have any super-powers. Why? He's not in heaven. He's 6' under.

• Chalam
    Chalam

carla He's busy gnashing his teeth, can he get back to you?

I expect this is true.

Luke 13:24-28 (New International Version)

He said to them, 24 "Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. 25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, 'Sir, open the door for us.'
    "But he will answer, 'I don't know you or where you come from.'

26 "Then you will say, 'We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.'

27 "But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'

28 "There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.

John 10:7-9 (New International Version)

7 Therefore Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.

Blessings,

Stephen

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

At this point I don't know what happens when we die but I imagine if we do continue in a spirit realm I can see jaracz arriving all ready for his crown and ruling powers. The spiritual guide is waiting ted 's looking confused and he's directed to check the spiritual job list for his first assignment which is spiritual latrine duty. He says but I'm a king "not anymore"

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yes, he has many superpowers, as demonstrated here -discussing new "truths" that need to be communicated from he and his fellow heavenly buddies to the Governing Body on earth. But unfortunately, no one can hear them and they can't hear each other due to the "CONE OF SILENCE" for top secret heavenly meetings of the annointed.

• yknot
    yknot

NONE!

HE IS A "NEWBOY"!

Besides everyone knows there is no way in hell Rutherford is gonna let him forget his place on the totem poll. When you consider how much of Rutherford was dumped under Jaracz's watch......well you can imagine that didn't win him any brownie points with the Judge.

Franz will ignore him, to busy reviewing those millerite texts ......

Knorr, doesn't care so long as Jaracz turns in his time, pushes the company line and doesn't try and impress the Judge with any antics.

Henschel and Barry are gonna remind Jaracz of his newboy status everytime he thinks he is entitled to an opinon...... probably argue about the UN thing

As for the rest of the non-GB or presidential anointed in heaven.......

Well they aren't entitled to hang with these 'responsible representatives'....

• Bethelite Elder
    Bethelite Elder

He is in Entrance School right now. He has to learn his way around heaven, and plus they want to make sure he has no rap music.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit