What Super Powers does Ted Jaracz have in heaven now??? Any?

by Witness 007 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think he's got another brother around him trying to touch his pee pee or have him bend over.

You see in heaven you also have to have two witnesses to a sin to have it validated.

God isn't around all the time.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Jaracz blocked all the articles on child abuse from being published and took his part in the "bethel purges" of the 1980's, his hardline aproach to nuetrality {now changed thanks to new light} reulted in the death and suffering of thousands of Brothers....but yeah I'm sure he was nice to talk to......aren't they all when Brothers come to kiss their Holy butts?

These men are treated like Popes except we dont kiss their ring!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

These men are treated like Popes except we don't kiss their ring!

So true, you think CO's DO's get their asses kissed a GB member is like the closest your going to get to god himself.

and these characters relish in all the adulation it makes them really want to get to a Hall in hurry and watch the underlings squirm

when they're around.

Its power baby and they've got it.

• StAnn
    StAnn

"What, then, can we deduce from the fact that one of the 24 elders identifies the great crowd to John? It seems that resurrected ones of the 24-elders group may be involved in the communicating of divine truths today. Why is that important? Because the correct identity of the great crowd was revealed to God's anointed servants on earth in 1935. If one of the 24 elders was used to convey that important truth, he would have had to be resurrected to heaven by 1935 at the latest. That would indicate that the first resurrection began sometime between 1914 and 1935. Can we be more precise?"

Whoa. This is saying that the 24 elders have been communicating divine truth, assumably to the GB, since 1935? If so, why so many flip flops? Wouldn't this mean that the GB is receiving divine inspiration and the writings of the WT mag and the books are inspired? Is that what they are claiming??? I thought that, whenever there was a mistake, they said, "We're not divinely inspired, just fallible men here."

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

BTW, why would anyone assume T. Jaracz is in heaven? We don't know for sure, but....I guess Hitler could be in Heaven too.

StAnn

• BoomTown
    BoomTown

That is very true. The Pope is the perfect reference. No matter how many times you see the GB on tv at Bethel, shaking his hand, was at that time in my life a surreal experience. Way past the point of caring now though.

It's not like Jaracz was sending out letters encouraging elders to get little 4 year old boys in the backroom for a "shepherding visit." Almost all on this board seem to use the phrase "I am responsible for my OWN salvation." Granted I am not as well versed in apostate law as most on this board and I get it that he made incorrect decisions that hurt people but to say he was arrogant or to put him in the same sentence as Hitler and I start to wonder if some left one cult to join another. Ok, off the soap box i go. Off to bed.

You guys don't have to "play nice" with me because I'm a newbie thinking you'll scare me back into JW boredom. I will probably come off as a contrarian to most here because i just don't see the point in following a good post with "good post, well said!" unless of course it was a "good post" and it was "well said." jk. Have a good night to all!

• Blind Willie McTell
    Blind Willie McTell

The day after old Jaracz dies, Abby Sunderland goes missing! She is the 16 year old girl sailing around the world.

Think Jaracz arranged that??

Blind Willie

PS Hope and pray that Abby is safe and will be rescued before too long.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

He's begging Ray for a drop of water to wet his parched tongue.

LD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yes, I will make fun of a person that has just lost his life--a person that has committed so many vile things in the name of God that he deserves whatever torture awaits him. And, I dare him to just try and destroy me--even getting together with his buddy Albert Schroeder to try and accomplish that, for apostasy. I just DARE them to try and destroy me.

With Raymond Franz, however, he definitely deserves a lot more respect. Unlike Jaracz or Schroeder, Ray Franz stood up for the truth. He tried to make the religion as good as it could be. Failing that, he stepped down and got disfellowshipped for something stupid. After which, he exposed what went wrong throughout the whole time he was in the religion, including what goes on in those Governing Body meetings. He didn't like seeing innocent lives ruined by a bunch of policies (that didn't even go along with the Bible, never mind common sense). Hopefully, Raymond Franz' work is going to be remembered long after Puke Jaracz is forgotten.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

What Super Powers does Ted Jaracz have in heaven now??? Any?

Well it all depends on if he went to first heaven,second heaven or third heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:2(NWT)"I know a man in union with Christ who, fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know; God knows—was caught away as such to the third heaven."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit