What Super Powers does Ted Jaracz have in heaven now??? Any?

by Witness 007 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Compound Complex = ..."may be involved in communicating divine truths today....."

So when they write something wrong in the Watchtower, what does he do? Call Jehovah on his red "Batphone?" Imagine him up their going....."NO WROOONG! DONT PRINT THAT! NOOOOOO GOD DAMN IT WRONG!! 55 YEAR OLD IDIOTS! OH THATS IT I'M GOING TO TALK TO JESUS.........{Angel at Jesus Office} "Sorry Jesus Ted is here again...... {Jesus} "OH CHRIST AGAIN!!!" Tell him I'm out to lunch."

• Quandry
    Quandry

He is up in heaven right now communicating to the Governing Body here on earth whether or not the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will/will not have a resurrection. We should expect new light soon in the WT magazine.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

He will direct the new movie ''Jaracz Park'' #6. The tone of the movie changes as often as the ''generation'' teaching. The ending will take about 120 years and will be a ''cliff hanger ''and ''barn burner''.

• Twitch
    Twitch

He is up in heaven right now communicating to the Governing Body here on earth whether or not the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will/will not have a resurrection. We should expect new light soon in the WT magazine.

Only if he can get 1.21 gigawatts for the transmission,...

• loosie
    loosie

he is probably the chief wanker

• BoomTown
    BoomTown

Really? Thats how you roll? You are gonna make a post making fun of someone who just lost their life? Having personally met Jaracz I can tell you he was a very kind person and well respected. He was deeply convicted in his beliefs no matter how different yours may be, please show some respect.

• asilentone
    asilentone

BoomTown, you will need to see youtube videos of Jaracz himself to see if he is arrogant or not. okay?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

You met him? Raymond Franz worked with him and disagrees with you.

• asilentone
    asilentone

go to www.youtube.com and put "Ted Jaracz" in the youtube search engine, when you see the video results, click on the first one.

• BoomTown
    BoomTown

OK, I watched the first video on youtube. Still don't think it's right to trash him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit