If You Still "Had" To Go To Meetings What "Disrespectful" Things Might You Do?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

shake your head in disbelief or roll your eyes during certain comments

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

Oh and on kid qoutes my littlest one has said a couple of different times pretty loud "Its taking forEVER". lol

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah, HAH!! After reading MsDucky's comment about answering everything with "And Jesus wept"...,

[Ms Ducky inspires me!!]

I'd answer with famous quotes - NOT from the bible, watchtower, or any of their literature!!!

I'd quote Shakespeare, Keats, Poe, - heck, I'd quote Darwin, Carl Sagan, and Richard Dawkins!!! [Could work, if one chose the RIGHT comments...]

Then, if anyone queried my comments, I'd look befuddled and ask, "What?? I thought that was in 2nd Maccabees, Chapter 10, verse 29???"

Zid

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I disagree with Keyser on page one, we had apostates make 'scenes' during our meetings maybe 4 times total during my entire witness life. I can remember what happened and what the person said each and every time. It DID stick with me and when I started researching I DID think about what those people had said.

It never ever even once 'reaffirmed' my faith.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I like the streaking idea (for the girls)

• cult classic
    cult classic

My husband says to tell you guys he'd bellow out some extra loud strategic yawns, arms stretched high and all...... lol

Cult Classic

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Shake your head in disbelief or roll your eyes during certain comments

did this just recently.. in fact I mumbled " he didn't just say that, did he?" Loud enough to solicit stares.

• minimus
    minimus

Sticking with what IS said is probably a great way to help people connect to what they're really being taught.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit