What's the new light on Generations?

by XPeterX 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL Bane, how is your relationship with your mom?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL Bane, how is your relationship with your mom?.....Isaacaustin

http://wyrmrestfashionista.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/dr_frank-n-furter.jpg

................................ ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

I was getting bored here since he has refused to post anything that would require the use of any brain cells. Obviously he has issues. So i proactively sought to let him talk it out. LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Isaacaustin..

Bane looks pretty happy in his moms underwear..

................................ ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Perhaps he is at the wrong kind of discussion board then for his jollies?

• BANE
    BANE

See what I mean Outlaw? You promise a refuge here for all JW´s etc. Then you grossly mock people and try to make fun of them. Why? Because I totally schooled you in another post?

Jwoods, READ This entire thread. you are dead wrong. I never asked about generations on this post. Look for it. Go ahead. When you see nothing was written will by me will you give an apology? Me thinks...NO....The apostate pride will kick in and you´ll just mock like Outlaw and Issac try to do.

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

BANE,

I'll say it one more time:

You yourself have become an apostate and are rebelling against Jehovah for even being here and actively reading and participating on this website.

Watchtower 2000 May 1 p.10 "Some apostates are increasingly using various forms of mass communication, including the Internet, to spread false information about Jehovah's Witnesses."

Watchtower 1993 November 1 p.19
    "True Christians share Jehovah's feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "feel a loathing" toward those who have made themselves God's enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance."

Matthew7:1-5 7 "Stop judging that YOU may not be judged; 2 for with what judgment YOU are judging, YOU will be judged; and with the measure that YOU are measuring out, they will measure out to YOU. 3 Why, then, do you look at the straw in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the rafter in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to extract the straw from your eye’; when, look! a rafter is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First extract the rafter from your own eye, and then you will see clearly how to extract the straw from your brother’s eye.

5th

BTW: Your intelligence is in question if you think the english word 'apologist' was made up by apostates.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bane: "What is this apologist thing? Is that a person that says I am sorry all the time? Or is that some secret apostate word?"

5thG: "BTW: Your intelligence is in question if you think the english word 'apologist' was made up by apostates."

Yep

Main Entry: apol·o·gist Pronunciation: \?- ' pä-l?-jist\ Function: noun Date: 1640

: one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apologist

a·pol·o·gist (-pl-jst) n. A person who argues in defense or justification of something, such as a doctrine, policy, or institution.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

apologist [?'p?l?d??st] n a person who offers a defence by argument

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

apologist a person who defends, in speech or writing, a faith, doctrine, idea, or action. See also: Argumentation

-Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

References in classic literature:

It would have been a hard trial to any woman to stand by and see the office of apologist for her husband's misconduct quietly assumed by his male friend in her own house--and it was a trial to HER. The Woman in White by Collins, Wilkie View in context English youth have been so educated time out of mind, and we have hundreds of thousands of apologists and admirers of injustice, misery, and brutality, as perpetrated among children. Vanity Fair by Thackeray, William Makepeace View in context It was obvious that all this was the work of no ordinary thief, and perhaps inevitable that the name of Raffles should have been dragged from oblivion by callous disrespecters of the departed and unreasoning apologists for the police. Raffles, Further Adventures Of The Amateur Cracksman by Hornung, E. W. View in context

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/apologist
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, are you in any sort of therapy? I would suggest you seek professional help, who would be able to help you work through your anger issues as well as warped view of reality- which no doubt stems from your not being accepted by the witnesses.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane asserts he and XPeterX are not connected, XPeterX asserts they are. Who is telling the truth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit