What's the new light on Generations?

by XPeterX 86 Replies latest jw experiences

• BANE
    BANE

Teel, No it means rebelling against God. God is against adultery. Therefore if one adulterizes and is not repentant over some time he is ignoring Jehovah´s laws and commiting apostasy.

Are you saying Israel NEVER claimed they were with God? Shall I post a few scriptures for you STATING that they did? Exodus 19:

Ok, so you just got OWNED on this part. Do not bring it up again. Israel CLEARLY says they are with jehovah. Were they organized? You bet your pudding they were. So do not try to say God didn´t have an organization then.

I assume by the King you mean King Saul right? Of course he became apostate so again....WHAT is your point?

Is the Troll fat enough? What in the heck does that mean? I think you are watching Lord of the Rings too much.

What is a JW apologist? Someone that apologizes too much? REally if you are going to create these words at LEAST have definitions for them.

What question am I avoiding exactly Issac? You guys have never answered mine but I am the one avoiding? I don´t think so.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What is your question Bane that we are allegedly avoiding?

And to answer your prior point, yes israel was God's 'organization'. And what happened?

Heb 8

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

We are now under the New Covenant. God no longer operates thru an organization. Salvation thru legalism is obsolete.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

Teel, No it means rebelling against God. God is against adultery. Therefore if one adulterizes and is not repentant over some time he is ignoring Jehovah´s laws and commiting apostasy.

My reply: That is the Biblical definition. In WT-land rebellion against the org=rebellion against God. For instance, Bane coming here to this website and not repenting would be apostasy, according to the WT.

• carla
    carla

issa, you lost them at "New Covenant". You are probably considered evil for "God no longer operates thru an organization", and I'm not sure the word 'salvation' is really in their vocabulary at least in the ordinary sense of the word.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I know Carla, they are taught by the GB that God simply chose a new org that one must identify with for salvation. This is not any assuarance of salvation now, this is working to earn God's favor and hoping he will find you worthy of salvation due to you close assocation with and serving those who claim to be God's channel.

• BANE
    BANE

Interesting....Very interesting. So I post scriptures here but apparantly they are SO small so as to not be seen....People can cuss here and it´s in big bold letters but scriptures and you guys have a program here that makes it too small to read. Fascinating apostate minds at work no?

Also I see the apostates here can post freely whenever they want but as a witness I am restricted to 10 posts in 24 hours....Does the mod make it that so apostates can post multiple threads ganging up on the brother and he cannot defend himself until the next day?

Issac, so If I ran into a disfellowshipped brother in the street I am thus guilty of apostasy? I see. You have QUITE a limited definition.

I have posted all my questions on another post.

Gotta go...MAYBE tomorrow someone will let me post a rebuttal to your 5 rebuttals that you and your friends make....In 24 hours time of course... Or who knows? Maybe I´ll be banned again and you guys can have all the cussing freedom you want to try and tear me down.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Bane, you have the same restrictions all new ones have.

There is no conspiracy here.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane said:

Interesting....Very interesting. So I post scriptures here but apparantly they are SO small so as to not be seen....

My reply: You posted and I explained it in light of other relevant scriptures.

Bane said:

People can cuss here and it´s in big bold letters but scriptures and you guys have a program here that makes it too small to read. Fascinating apostate minds at work no?

My reply: irrelavnt crybaby trashtalk

Bane said:

Also I see the apostates here can post freely whenever they want but as a witness I am restricted to 10 posts in 24 hours....Does the mod make it that so apostates can post multiple threads ganging up on the brother and he cannot defend himself until the next day?

My reply: All new posters are subjected to that. Mre crybaby trashtalk.

Bane:

Issac, so If I ran into a disfellowshipped brother in the street I am thus guilty of apostasy? I see. You have QUITE a limited definition.

My reply: If you are the active JW you claim to be you should know the answer to that. More trashtalk to get off-topic.

Bane: I have posted all my questions on another post.

My: Good for you! Then you should easily be able to copy and paste them here.

Bane said:

Gotta go...MAYBE tomorrow someone will let me post a rebuttal to your 5 rebuttals that you and your friends make....In 24 hours time of course...

My reply: You can go outside and play now little boy.

• BANE
    BANE

Issac, so that is your big argument? Cry baby talk. You are not a very good apostate are you? Probably a pretty bad witness when you were one too.

See? At apostate school you are supposed to try to turn things around and be snakey. You suck at these things. You NEED more evil spirit to be any good at this.

I think you should turn in your apostate card and quit. You are like the worst at being an apostate.

• The Finger
    The Finger

The new light is that the old light was seriously in error

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit